Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Aaah gutted. Well done lads, u were amaZing :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Wales had a good run, a proud run. Not every team gets to be amongst the best 4 teams in Europe. They had a bad night, it happens, might have been different with Ramsey since they were looking the more dangerous team in the 1st half. Can only get better from here. gently caress Belgium

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Joe Allen was shocking tonight. A yellow card in the first half, arguably a second yellow in the second half if it hadn't already been the 91st minute and the only touch I remember him having was receiving the ball as the referee was blowing the final whistle.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ultragonk posted:

Oh well it's over, onward and upward to the true goal the 2018 World Cup!!!

This squad is shaping up to be as good as the 1958 Stockholm team, at least.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Shrapnig posted:

Joe Allen was shocking tonight. A yellow card in the first half, arguably a second yellow in the second half if it hadn't already been the 91st minute and the only touch I remember him having was receiving the ball as the referee was blowing the final whistle.

he's poo poo. the only people that think he's good are Scousers and it is well documented that they are mentally deficient

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Shrapnig posted:

The Welsh MLS version of Pirlo

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Gutted for Wales, but seemed an odd game plan. Looked like Bale was stupidly deep all the time trying to replace Ramsey instead of letting King do that. Then he caught Rooney trying too hard and loving everything up syndrome. Real shame that second goal came when it did. More to come from this team I feel. Honestly thought they'd be finalists.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ramsey was a very big loss, it's a shame.

I was thinking after the game I wonder how many players who haven't been capped by england but are eligible for wales would now be more inclined to declare for wales rather than england...

e/ also to be fair they had the measure of portugal until ronaldo came in with a trademark header, he really is the best at those, with andy carol second haha

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Bottlers.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Johnny Williams should have started. Really suffered from a lack of footballers in the team.

Only Chester was looking to play out from the back, and was on his wrong foot trying to do it. Ledley & King offered nothing creative in midfield. For all the possession we had in the first half 90% of it was pinned back in our own half.

A couple more players capable of doing something with a ball and we could have done 'em imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It's taken me 3 days to even get Wales kit in my cart at JD Sports website and no sign of checking out on the horizon. When I bought the kit they wore in qualifiers last year it took 30 seconds.

That's a mark of progress I suppose!

• Locked thread