Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

psychokitty posted:

i'm a lady has that been said yet?

G'day m'lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

G'day m'lady

Hello there :wink:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

Hello there :wink:

Posted from toilet for good measure

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Wink with brown eye

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:anime:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Hello, look at me, I have 13k instagam followers and i post inspiring quotes like "a tiger is never a wheel of cheese" or "if you fail, good job, it means everyone is dissapointed in you. My life is "charming" (much like the smash hit tv show about three witch sisters, casper the friendly ghost). #blessed #notagoon

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

KomodoWagon posted:

Stone isn't hollow it's dense as gently caress. So the comparison is apt, you just used the wrong adjectives

I was quoting a funny thing called the jean Paul Sartre Cookbook. If you think by the title that you would enjoy it then you definitely will. Hth

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
jukebox

is a bone bud when chump fucks u or u double team girls with him etc

seems really fukin queer imo

u try too hard at dead video games in 2016 also

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

pedo-katty posted:

jukebox

is a bone bud when chump fucks u or u double team girls with him etc

seems really fukin queer imo

u try too hard at dead video games in 2016 also

Yes but lots of high fiving is involved so its not gay at all u idiot.

How the heck u know i try hard at video games? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
APPLEWHITE YOU'RE F"UCKING My EX FAT WIFE TO BE

lol naw not really but could you imagine? Anyway, here's hoping for a big booty bitch to make my dreams come true.

• Locked thread