Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Has anyone stopped Milbury to tell him that it's not pronounced Pavalski?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Where's that goddamn cat?

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

onemillionzombies posted:

What if the Sharks get humiliated in the final and this all turns into a nightmare?

Ever think of that?

I'm just excited to be able to watch them play in June so

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Okay, so does this mean the Warriors are now the Bay Area team that builds people's hopes up before embarrassingly crashing out of the playoffs?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
please, one time, gimme the Sharks-Pens SCF

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
Needless to say, I am pleased.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Pungry posted:

looooooooooooooool Kiss after a win great job PA guys

The local classic rock station has been their radio affiliate for about 20 years now, this might be obligatory.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

I'm dead inside.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

Incoherence posted:

Okay, so does this mean the Warriors are now the Bay Area team that builds people's hopes up before embarrassingly crashing out of the playoffs?

Are the folks taking that series pretty bad out west? Because in THE HEARTLAND we are quite pleased with the way it's going. Some are surprised but most here expected OKC to play well after the SA series.

Penguins-Sharks will be entertaining.

sfwarlock
Aug 11, 2007

WouldDesk posted:

Are the folks taking that series pretty bad out west? Because in THE HEARTLAND we are quite pleased with the way it's going. Some are surprised but most here expected OKC to play well after the SA series.

Penguins-Sharks will be entertaining.

I'm not even sure who I'm rooting for tomorrow night, but I am voting for 3 or 4 OTs.

EDIT: Warriors fans around me are crying. I keep telling them "YOU GUYS WON LAST YEAR SHUT UP."

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

Grats Sharks fans. Hope to see you in the finals after tomorrooooooooooooooooooow...

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

Oh gently caress I've waited so long to see the Sharks play in the final, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
I am really happy for a bunch of the Sharks' players, but I'm apathetic towards the actual team. Congratulations Sharks, and their cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Not saying what teams need these by the pallet for their fans but here they are:

• Locked thread