Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

im famous for being nice and kind I think :shobon:

You're a ray of sunshine in this gloomy pit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cranberry sauce. i'll just put a lump of jelly on my thanksgiving plate. you win again, ocean spray.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Italian sausage is not good food. It is doable on pizza, but it is not good by itself.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Too much ginger.

I mean a little ginger is wonderful. But if you use too much ginger, it's just torture. I once drank spicy ginger ale, and the burning in my throat and nose was excruciating.

But I love Canada Dry.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

cranberry sauce. i'll just put a lump of jelly on my thanksgiving plate. you win again, ocean spray.

homemade cranberry sauce owns and takes 10 minutes or less

any retard can do it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what about if the retard was also a thalidomide baby

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

any retard can do it

is it just crushed cranberries, sugar, and cum?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

The Bananana posted:

is it just crushed cranberries, sugar, and cum?

i usually add a bit of lemon juice and zest, too

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Corn tortillas feel like cardboard, smell like floor wax and taste like poverty.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

any retard can do it

and only a retard would

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Maoist Pussy posted:

Corn tortillas feel like cardboard, smell like floor wax and taste like poverty.

perhaps youre eating garbage corn tortillas from the supermarket

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
pumpkin sucks rear end

avo is mad though OP you are a real 10/10 scrub for thinking otherwise

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ThaGrandCow posted:

Have you tried washing them first?

yes and ive tried all different kinds, even the nice heirloom ones

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Tofu is garbage, paneer forever.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
runny eggs. just cook them already food snob chomos

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

runny eggs. just cook them already food snob chomos

runny eggs are amazing and great and youre a child hope this helps

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah if you don't eat runny eggs, what the gently caress do you put on your hash browns? loving ketchup i bet. trash.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Runny eggs today tomorrow its cold hotdogs. typical millenials

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
finally a thread I can sink my teeth into 9Or not lol

clianto its like the worst ingredient to grace earth it tastes like rear end hole and ive literally thrown it up when asking whats this poo poo floating in my soup ast a l

guacaomole someone already said its gross and so are avaocdos

tomoatoes, ketchup is cool like grilled cheese on a ketchup is the best food if ur poor but if you like take a etomat and just eat it ur a dinosaur? or something equally insulting since humans shouldnt eat tomatoes like skittles

mushrooms, unless they are psiclyothic and I see 8 foot tall demon hoses in the woods with rocks stacked in the darfknes but no thanks otherwise fuckin NASTY what am I eating WORMS? lol

plants, any plants - lettcue, spinich, aroogaal, ummm ... all of them ... anything green I can't eat it for startes but for second people only eat it because they think its good for them but it tastes like poo poo, once again what we are dinosaurs ? or something

man I dont like a lot of foods ... this list go on forever

extra cheese, who does this? ruin ap izza ? extra chees eon ANYTHING? Parmesan cheese also is dumb n weird

beans, all beans, those things that are like beans but arent? kind of good for ytou lentals or something havent had them dont want to

kim chi, If I wanted a wooden dildo in my mouth i could go to jl ist - GROSS

rice, unless its spanish racie with meat

oh god I Just re membered ones of the worst ofoods and that is just FISH period all seafood is gr0ss but fish is the woooooorst

I always get a kick when someone is like "OOOH I want the [insert dumb nasty soundin thing and meanwhile im like "gimme a plate of chicke n wings MAKE IT GOOD" and im lickin my fingers cackling about HOW GOOD THIS IS and peopel are like "MY BEAN BURRITO WITH HITLER SAUCE WAS AWFULL !"

im looking a twikipedia of foods because I can't remember a lot of them ... I do like lots of foods too but I think the named worst ones.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
cilantro still sucks. gently caress everyone in this thread that disagrees

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Iron Prince posted:

gently caress you too.

Why has no one said mayonnaise yet? That shits vile and adding it to potatoes or macaroni does not make a salad. It just makes a lubed up starch bomb.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I love mayo I put it on boiled eggs

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Iron Prince posted:

Amen

I'm not even one of those people for whom it tastes like soap. it's just really overpowering and I have yet to find a food that is enhanced by its presence, even in small doses

Also green tea by itself is awful

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Khorne posted:

what's it like having the taste buds of a 90 year old?

American cheese has a strong flavor, and avocados are far from flavorless. American cheese is alright, and I dislike avocados. But not because they have no flavor.

Goons are such loving little bitches about American cheese. It's not that different from Muenster or Colby or whatever you dumb little turds!!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Isn't American cheese bland AF??

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

GeneX posted:

What the christ?

Also gently caress kimchi haters if your initial reaction to eating good kimchi the first time isnt cumming in your underwear you are probably not even human, but rather a replicant or some other nonesense.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
American cheese has its uses mostly on burgs

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Mushrooms

(Psychedelic ones are good though)

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

GeneX posted:

So is breathable air, I don't get how someone can tolerate it without a paper bag filled with potpourri taped over their face

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Pro tier quality garbage

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
spam

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Celluloid Sam posted:

im famous for being nice and kind I think :shobon:

We should have a knife nice fight Sid. I'll start.

I think you're really great and will be a fine dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
hummus tastes like armpit

frozen beans + corn is always a loss

• Locked thread