Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Drink 6-8 8oz glasses of ranch every day to stay properly hydrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeEa3gTsVDo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you eat the brain of a doctor you gain his medical knowledge

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
If the person using the toilet before you has someone managed to get poo poo on the toilet lid, just sit on down and rub your rear end against the poo. The fine hairs on your butt will 'lift' the stain and you won't have to get your hands dirty!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Airborne Viking posted:

How the gently caress is Dr. Oz still employed, much less getting magazine and advertizing deals?

He's a really good cardiothoracic surgeon and bad at like, everything else medical

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush

Nigmaetcetera posted:

-take a salt tablet

I had a neighbor who was a 80 year old retired marine and constantly referenced salt tablets. He would work in his garden all day and get out a tape measure to plant flowers in the front yard. His wife would tell him to drink some water or come inside for a minute and he would spend the next hour talking about how in the marines they just gave you a salt tablet, and if he didn't have high blood pressure he would take a salt tablet, and you don't need all these fancy medicines just take a salt tablet.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you kill and eat an elderly person who is obsessed with salt tablets you will turn into a salt tablet on nights with a full moon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Serious Frolicking posted:

if you kill and eat an elderly person who is obsessed with salt tablets you will turn into a salt tablet on nights with a full moon

then I will gently caress your day at the park up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i think its mostly that medicine has way more in common with law than science, that its all about using intuition and limited precedence to proscribe the best outcome on a case-by-case basis

• Locked thread