Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

quote:

Whether by coincidence or fate, Gonzales’s final meeting with his two horses took place May 21 — the same date his life changed forever in Vietnam some 46 years later.

So he was shot in the back while fighting in Vietnam in the future?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

weird. if he is paralyzed how has he managed to gently caress all those horses?

How do you think he got paralyzed?
I suspect you have never been kicked by an unwilling horse, have you?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

http://fox40.com/2016/05/23/dying-vietnam-veteran-says-goodbye-to-his-two-beloved-horses/

this mans horses came up and kissed him on his death bed. goons will you ever accomplish anything so profound that any horse, nay, any being alive will care this much about you on your death bed? i though not. sugar and ringo are better men and women then all of you and i can ever hope to be,. peace be upon us and peace be upon vietname veteran roberto gonzales

No, OP, because I'm not a wealthy white girl in the country

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Only one thing I can think of.

• Locked thread