Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
we r goons we aren't religious

also eugenics is fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ssshhhhhiiiittttbbbbaaaalllllllsssssss

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
suck my hairy nut suck you sadbrains bitch

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I hate mob mentalities, which is why I believe freedom of assembly should be severely curtailed.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
have you tried apologizing for the rape, that you did

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I hate mob mentalities, which is why I believe freedom of assembly should be severely curtailed.

or moderated by people that arent in it for the money and value free speech and bias precautions

4 example chump has to have several accounts to be both TOP ALPHA MALE BIG DOG and TOP SOCIAL JUSTICE DEPRESSION but also LOL NERDS WITH DEPRESSION

its too much 4 me its over the top etc

yall sold ur humanity to compete for internet forum points and lifestyles that barely exist even for rich ppl completely fabricated

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Yeah what you said makes sense

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Kill yourself please

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i had a blt for dinner last night. it was good.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Blazing Zero posted:

have you tried apologizing for the rape, that you did

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Aralan posted:

Kill yourself please

This is sound advice, Op.

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot
your anger seethes thru the computer dealing +10 i care points

give urself a *pat on the back* and a *hug*

ggz

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the legend continues

suck my fuckin' balls OP

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

e-cult of autists posted:

your anger seethes thru the computer dealing +10 i care points

give urself a *pat on the back* and a *hug*

ggz

a stealth puppetmaster post? :golfcalp:

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

the legend continues

suck my fuckin' balls OP

u arent a trust worthy person i think thats why u arent getting laid. i mean if pat and k8 both say you arent chinaman on SA and u are, and i can remember this from hs, it seems like theres a greater scheme at play

gl trying to cover it all up or watever. i hate prison and rape, but i hate liars and people that lead others on even more so

the power hungry/zealous especially so

communism is a loving dumb thing to push on introvert retards in the early 2000s especially if theyre going to all girls/all guys schoolz just sayin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

u arent a trust worthy person i think thats why u arent getting laid. i mean if pat and k8 both say you arent chinaman on SA and u are, and i can remember this from hs, it seems like theres a greater scheme at play

gl trying to cover it all up or watever. i hate prison and rape, but i hate liars and people that lead others on even more so

communism is a loving dumb thing to push on introvert retards in the early 2000s especially if theyre going to all girls/all guys schoolz just sayin

i didnt read this post

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

i didnt read this post

do u think u would be less desperate/creepy had u actually listened when i explained why ur communist theories were power hungry scary and crazy in hs

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

I honestly do not get your gimmick. Is your gimmick periodically giving Lowtax :10bux:?

e-cult of autists
May 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

I honestly do not get your gimmick. Is your gimmick periodically giving Lowtax :10bux:?

i think my gimmick is more that 99% of u are more similar to @fart than you realize and you cant wash that type of autism off you can only abuse it more and more (like wicky tacky is doing)

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

i think my gimmick is more that 99% of u are more similar to @fart than you realize and you cant wash that type of autism off you can only abuse it more and more (like wicky tacky is doing)

Whole foods opened the Millennium-inspired store

28 000 square feet, located in the fashion Mecca, vegetarian meat and fake cheese store of Silver Lake instead of coffee, chilled juices, hormone and antibiotic free meat. On one side is "Silver Kale," the photos on the wall, they probably should have warned consumers, the word reserve kale.

Millennials may be classified as United States the greatest generation, but they tend to be less money than older workers, efforts are being made at the outset of their careers to repay student loans. Most importantly, young consumers are not crazy big grocery chain, will by default, specialty food stores, or even deep discount store like shop, market research.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/whole-f...ired-365-store/

well, finally is here. Goodbye-Wal-Mart, you have a good run, you are the last generation k-Wal-Mart, are to some extent is still open.

Next step is through the Web, door to door delivery, it started, step. Reliable door to door, 24/7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Cartouche posted:

his gimmick is living in a country with a strong safety net for the mentally ill

• Locked thread