Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I just want to personally apologize for asking about Duck Tales lore that is apparently too rowdy and lewd for Something Awful :stonk:

what the gently caress, disney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game
Couple questions about remastered. First one, in the old version each level had a recurring object that you could golf swing and get more jewels. The objects were in this version, but was the golf swing for jewels part removed? And second, did they remove all the secret treasures from remastered? I don't recall seeing any in this LP.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

What's written in the paper at the end?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Samovar posted:

What's written in the paper at the end?

http://www.lipsum.com/

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

thecluckmeme posted:

I just want to personally apologize for asking about Duck Tales lore that is apparently too rowdy and lewd for Something Awful :stonk:

what the gently caress, disney

People will get over it.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Ok but what the gently caress was the word Vilemoon couldn't say?

And drat Glomgold! 'Washed up has beens first!' Buddy the first taste of not being second best and you loving start going for the throat. And yes, the music is so lovely. I hit back just to hear the tinkly piano multiple times.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

By the way, back in part 2 you mentioned that the money in the bin doesn't get higher up as the game progresses. It actually does get higher based on your total amount of money collected at the end of a stage, though. Basically that means you'll have to play the same stages several times.

Dex01
Apr 9, 2012

Our favourite game starring everyone's favourite green soldier.
Bonus Update!

Hey just a very short video showing off the 2 heart containers I missed

and also there is a butt-load of concept art that you unlock using the money you build up in the game which was very kindly hosted by The Spriters Resource, which I've re-uploaded to imgur so you can take a look for yourselves!

DuckTales: Remastered Bonus: Missed Heart Containers [YouTube]/[Polsy]

DuckTales: Remastered: Concept Art

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

That loving cane pogo stick. Be still my heart that's so cute! And I love Glomgold's useless.... flipper covers? Red mangled socks? Anti shoes?

LOOK AT THAT loving SLUG.

I half wish it was more in vein of 3d platforming like Captain Toad treasure tracker, but I guess it'd make for a better modernization if it stayed with simpler side scrolling. The concept art of the levels looks so pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Wedemeyer posted:

That loving cane pogo stick. Be still my heart that's so cute! And I love Glomgold's useless.... flipper covers? Red mangled socks? Anti shoes?

LOOK AT THAT loving SLUG.

I half wish it was more in vein of 3d platforming like Captain Toad treasure tracker, but I guess it'd make for a better modernization if it stayed with simpler side scrolling. The concept art of the levels looks so pretty.

I think they're supposed to be spats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spats_(footwear) .

• Locked thread