Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I think we should kill them. Murder the fats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

render them down and use it to power our lamps

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
So, what's going on? You all just chewin' the fat?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

FlimFlam Imam posted:

So, what's going on? You all just chewin' the fat?

Yes, but only the fat ones are swallowing.

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

oh dope posted:

I think we should kill them. Murder the fats.

i think this is beyond this because short of being put in a fighting cage or prison scenario and being a rapist or some such its pretty hard to get killed these days

also they have stem cell creams gene therapies and all this other magical poo poo that heals scars/melts fat/ builds muscle and fat treatment has been a cosmetic surgery for a long time

Aug 4, 2010

Millie posted:

I think shaming fatties encourages defiance aka I'm going to eat 2 cakes and wear a crop top because gently caress you.

Or pushes them into HAES/fat logic communities that lead them to believe that they have no control over their bodies blah blah PCOS - set point - starvation mode - intuitive eating - anorexia triggers - fat≠unhealthy - correlation≠causation.

Or makes them more likely to believe their doctors are just "shaming" them when they suggest weight loss - or even worse - ignore doctors who tell them their obese children are at risk for potentially irreversible poo poo that will gently caress them up because doctors are just fat shaming shitlords who don't understand my child is just big boned.

So I dunno, I think fat shamers might be part of the problem. You're the reason we have a plethora of loudmouthed pink haired rock-a-belly crazy cat ladies on mobility scooters.

idk it sounds like fat poeple had bad parents

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's genetic.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Millie posted:

I think shaming fatties encourages defiance aka I'm going to eat 2 cakes and wear a crop top because gently caress you.

Or pushes them into HAES/fat logic communities that lead them to believe that they have no control over their bodies blah blah PCOS - set point - starvation mode - intuitive eating - anorexia triggers - fat≠unhealthy - correlation≠causation.

Or makes them more likely to believe their doctors are just "shaming" them when they suggest weight loss - or even worse - ignore doctors who tell them their obese children are at risk for potentially irreversible poo poo that will gently caress them up because doctors are just fat shaming shitlords who don't understand my child is just big boned.

So I dunno, I think fat shamers might be part of the problem. You're the reason we have a plethora of loudmouthed pink haired rock-a-belly crazy cat ladies on mobility scooters.

Much like violence, if the shaming is not working yet, you need to use more.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

how do you lose that much weight, that fast, outside of botched liposuctions or cancer

Because you used the word "fast", I can only assume you think that skin shrinks if you lose weight really slowly. Yeah, sorry, it doesn't work that way. Having loose skin is far better than being fat, but you are pretty much stuck with it unless you can afford surgery.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

enough about fat shaming

what about fart shaming

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

fat fart shaming

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

e: oops submitted twice. I was busy farting

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

What an idiot. Made it seem like she was overcoming some horrible hardship. I got the "vegans" but I can still function like a normal human being durrr. :downs:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

nawcom posted:

enough about fat shaming

what about fart shaming

I say gently caress that poo poo, up your stealth game.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What an idiot. Made it seem like she was overcoming some horrible hardship. I got the "vegans" but I can still function like a normal human being durrr. :downs:

It's true though veganism is a mental illness

It drives away your family and friends and can destroy your body too

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Did you know that excersising is unhealthy too because people get hurt in sports?!?!!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bundle of Keys posted:

Did you know that excersising is unhealthy too because people get hurt in sports?!?!!

Pros outweigh the cons, my G

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Bundle of Keys posted:

Reminds me of Non-runner dies while not running

It's a play on the occasional 'runner dies while running' story you occasionally see

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Iron Prince posted:

gently caress fat gently caress

:yeah:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Millie posted:

rock-a-belly

lolololol

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Leading by example seems to have worked better for those around me than badgering them. Mainly that not only am I looking better but I don't have all the sleep/ache/whatever problems and having that front and center seems to worm its way into their brains better than me going HEY LETS GO FOR A WALK

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
we arent allowed to becausae there are too many fat people bitching about the last thread. which in itself is shameful

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

we arent allowed to becausae there are too many fat people bitching about the last thread. which in itself is shameful

Fat threads make FYAD really mad

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fyad: fat? yes and depressed

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Blue Train posted:

:perfect:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Blue Train posted:

They're like that very lonely friend that jokingly makes dumb reasons why they are gracing you with their presence.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

boom boom boom posted:

Losing weight presents its' own problems

goddamn

girl got nasty greek hair

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Doctor Dogballs posted:

goddamn

girl got nasty greek hair

I would gladly pull it from behind had she made better choices in the past.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

qt 3.14

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

sound it out, it means "cutie pie"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

boom boom boom posted: