Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Cookie(s)
Chocolate chip
Mint Chocolate chip
Coconut
Almond
Fig Newton
Fudge
Sugar
Iced
Gingerbread
Snickerdoodle
Shortbread
Sandwich
Peanut Butter
Oatmeal
Fortune
Animal
Other
View Results

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi friend, why are you so quick to belittle other people's thoughts and feelings? Have you considered letting Jesus Christ into your heart???

Someone has to lead by example. I don't want my flock to be a bunch of weak rear end bitches. It comes fro a place of love and compassion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Sugar cookies w frosting is a good choice i like those provided they are somewhat moist & chewy

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Zucchini cookies!

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015
Browser.

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

Take a byte.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

death sext posted:

Zucchini cookies!

Faggit

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I still want to talk about cookies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Gaunab posted:

I still want to talk about cookies

Woah woah woah, dude, what are you doing? I was hoping I could just :sweep: this thread under the rug, since I accidently called a poster a prohibited word. What the hell, man!? :mad:

• Locked thread