Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im at work and somedays i like to post other days i like to read the news or generally look busy in other ways

people always go "oh you looks busy even though im freakin doing MS paint and poo poo posting lmao"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
something about irony

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I post from the toilet

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
About toilets also my posts belong in the toilet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

I post from the toilet

heh. whered u get your toilet from? the TOILET STORE?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Dare raped a 14 year old girl and loved it

Dare hits under age partners, before, during, and after non-consensual sex.

skeletonotherkin fucked around with this message at 20:21 on May 26, 2016

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
i neither enjoy liaring online about ppl or irl because it can destroy lives

please have it done to u guys sometime

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

JiveHonky posted:

heh. whered u get your toilet from? the TOILET STORE?

no my friend

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

skeletonotherkin posted:

Dare hits under age partners, before, during, and after un-consensual sex.

i hope they lock him up and throw away the key

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Dare maybe you should run away to one of those first nations reservations? Sexual abuse is so common there you'd hardly stand out.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
It's no joke guys,Dare is addicted to rape

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

i hope they lock him up and throw away the key

this is like me saying i hope u get raped or some other crazy violent poo poo

u say these things but u cant take it when theyre said back to u

when faced with a situation where ucan be charged with perjury instead of just fixing it all and saying OOOPS I SHOULDNT HAVE CALLED THIS IN DONT WASTE COURT TIME ON THIS or FORCE A PEACE BOND u want more destruction

gently caress u im ashamed to have ever dated u or talked to u for more than 5 minutes. our whole relationship was built off lies on ur part and im so much happier knowing the truth

but dont go lying and saying u liked my mind if u gotta ignore and report me on the forum YOU wanted me to post on

the truth is u just dont like urself and ur lovely life choices and the pain its caused not only u but ur family ur friends and ur bfs

and ur just running and burying ur head in the sand hoping all the loose ends get tied up before u become a real person (in ur mind this means getting pregnant and being a stay at home foram mom)

gl retard i hope u at least take the esports deal with midair and ur sister if chump gets offered. i worked hard on making that a reality and manyak is even involved =/ not me tho i get to die irl SWEET

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

no my friend

well hell. i goofed i guess. my apologies

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i leik to pretend i have friends and this dead gay forum is pretty effective toward this goal

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like mining dares hundreds of poo poo posts to try and figure out what is actually happening, like the "peace bond" comment and etc. It's like a game that will end with me chuckling and him dying in prison

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

I like mining dares hundreds of poo poo posts to try and figure out what is actually happening, like the "peace bond" comment and etc. It's like a game that will end with me chuckling and him dying in prison

i started a thread for just that! jinx you owe me a coke!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Kuato posted:

i leik to pretend i have friends and this dead gay forum is pretty effective toward this goal

I will be you r forums friend, my friend

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

The Valuum posted:

I have an internet addiction in general. Why? Let me tell you whats going on in my living room right now:

obese girlfriend bitching about something
girl with face tattoos passed out on recliner high off xanax
girl with partial downs syndrome smoking a joint with me
kevin gates blaring on speakers

or I can read Windows 98 posts on my macbook pro (and chat on irc)... what would you pick?

I don't wanna socialize with these people unless I'm not sober. I wanna gently caress the girl with the face tattoos tho...

yeah I've got a good job but I freaking hate working in general. I've got a wife that is constantly bitching about something: if it's not about me it's something (anything) else. I don't have many friends and those that I have generally don't live near by. I've got a 6 month old but I only get to see her a few hours a day before she falls asleep. The Internet is the refuge from the not so great life I have built.

Plus I like comedy.

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

this is the sole reason i post here 2 ha ha

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Batman went mad trying to solve The Joker's riddles, the same will happen to you.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I mine for Dare coins

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Kuato posted:

if it helps I enjoy reading your posts and recognize you by your sick name/av combo I love that movie

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

dont be that guy

:justpost: and :420:

horchata always dropping pure pharm grade truths

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Mods rename me to "Forum Bull"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Mods rename me to "Forum Bull"

rename this shovel-wielding goof to "Forum Bull"

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
i visit this forum every day, and I'm always on the lookout for good posts

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ive been on and off these here forums since i was pretty young in 2000 or so. It's not really a big thing. None of my problems in life can be attributed to "forums addiction" other than maybe deepening my already ample cynicism. :shrug:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I guess the best way to describe my posting style would be "douching the keyboard"

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I used to have really bad forums addiction. I would just kinda sit at one forum and waste way too many hours on them. And then either all my favorite people would leave, or I'd just kinda get bored and find a new one. And then I signed up on SA and almost never post on a 5-year-old account. I think I'm over the addiction.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
drat it feels good to be a retard

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i guess another way to describe my posting style would be "fuckface apocalypse"

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
forums sate my needs of eating fresh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I come to this forum for laughs and also to steal content (smilies/images/posts) and pass them off as my own on other, smaller forums.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Been using this forum since 2001, second account after I forgot details on other... Anyway I'll probably keep the newbie avatar for another decade and it's probably the root of all my life insecurities tbh

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
:f5: :five: :f5: :five: :f5: :five: :f5: :five: :f5: :btroll:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Iron Prince posted:

drat it feels good to be a retard

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
I have forums addiction, gotta check in and see what the boys are getting up to

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
why don't you come over here and check these boys out ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

reptileintheswamp posted:

Been using this forum since 2001, second account after I forgot details on other... Anyway I'll probably keep the newbie avatar for another decade and it's probably the root of all my life insecurities tbh

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776208

and get yourself one of these awesome towers

• Locked thread