Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Cannabis factory?

yeah, you know, where they manufacture the cannabis with the cannabis making machines, lots of conveyor belts and whatnot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
this is not how weed works

Sheep herders are idiots

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Sometimes they hide Cannabis factories inside Corn factories.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I once tried a weed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
jimson weed?

i'd like to see a herd of sheep after eating that crap

due to the natural ambiguity of the english language, that can either be parsed as the sheep eating it, or me seeing the sheep after eating it myself

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How do you know weed wouldn't make sheep psychotic? They aren't human, obviously the devil's lettuce will have a different effect on them. It could be sheep PCP for all we know.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
More like horny goat weed

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If I eat those sheep will I get high?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

have ug uys seen the horror movie "black sheep"
this is a funny movie if you haven't please do

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Novo posted:

this is a funny movie if you haven't please do

Agreed. It's v good

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7UXL_lJ0BA&t=73s

Aug 4, 2010

i wanna smoke weed with a grandad

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFl11FWRO_s

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

www posted:

i wanna smoke weed with a grandad

Poking holes in my condoms now, remind me again in 20 years

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
this doesn't really make any sense cause eating raw weed doesn't do poo poo you have to heat it first

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Prawned posted:

See that's what I'm saying, new zealand is the clear frontrunner on sheepfucking. The number one sheepfuckers in the world, by a wide margin.

Quality or quantity?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ArbitraryC posted:

this doesn't really make any sense cause eating raw weed doesn't do poo poo you have to heat it first

i know this because i am a sheep

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

KomodoWagon posted:

i know this because i am a sheep

People have pet dogs you know, and dogs like to eat poo poo. Eating raw weed isn't going to do anything other than give a human/animal a bit of indigestion depending on quantity consumed, the chemical that actually interacts with your body is a byproduct of heating weed, it's simply not gonna be there by default.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Weed-laced milk. Welsh economy is saved.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ArbitraryC posted:

People have pet dogs you know, and dogs like to eat poo poo. Eating raw weed isn't going to do anything other than give a human/animal a bit of indigestion depending on quantity consumed, the chemical that actually interacts with your body is a byproduct of heating weed, it's simply not gonna be there by default.

I know this is the standard but what I'm saying is unless you're an expert on ovine neurology I could still believe that sheep might get crazy from eating weed

e: what I mean is, I want to believe

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Cannabis factory?

Bunch of dudes pulling cranks as dank nugnugs flow down a production line to the tune of https://youtu.be/N9-7uLg-DZU

UdayHusseinFan91
May 28, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Cannabis factory?

i think its like an old steel town, everthings a factory. they probably call the supermarket the grocery factory

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

Isn't this just one of those stoner myths? Because eating raw hash definitely does something and that poo poo hasn't been heated.
E: Green vodka also hasn't been heated. And cannabutter typically isn't heated above 90c or so. So yeah, stoner chemistry.

NihilismNow fucked around with this message at 10:48 on May 28, 2016

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Quality or quantity?

Both, obviously. The legalisation of prostitution in nz really helped them up their game.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

NihilismNow posted:

Isn't this just one of those stoner myths? Because eating raw hash definitely does something and that poo poo hasn't been heated.
E: Green vodka also hasn't been heated. And cannabutter typically isn't heated above 90c or so. So yeah, stoner chemistry.

I'm pretty sure most industrially produced hash has been heated throughout the process of making it. Then again, I'm also a huge dumbass baby who poops myself.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

KomodoWagon posted:

I'm pretty sure most industrially produced hash has been heated throughout the process of making it. Then again, I'm also a huge dumbass baby who poops myself.

I don't know any process for making hash that heats it. Ice hash definitely isn't heated. Traditional hash is made by having people in burlap sacks run through a weed field. Other methods use a series of sieves to make hash.
Besides hash there is also the Indian Bhang drink that uses raw weed that isn't heated (but ground very finely) and is supposed to get you high.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

WatermelonGun posted:

a stoned sheep sounds like a welshman's ultimate fantasy
They gently caress animals there

People have been loving the welsh? Disgusting.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

NihilismNow posted:

Cannabutter is prolly hot enough itself, but most recipes recommend you microwave/oven first anyways. tbh I'm not sure on the green dragon because that does seem counter intuitive, but after a google it looks like all the recipes I've seen involve heating the bud first in either an oven or microwave before letting it soak so there ya go.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 28, 2016

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

NihilismNow posted:

90c is definitely enough to convert the non-psychoactive THCA to THC. It is called a decarboxylation reaction and they are relatively common. It also occurs naturally over time; heat accelerates the process.

Trust me I aced organic chemistry, but then on the other hand I am a retarded stoner so maybe just ignore me.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Best Giraffe posted:

90c is definitely enough to convert the non-psychoactive THCA to THC. It is called a decarboxylation reaction and they are relatively common. It also occurs naturally over time; heat accelerates the process.

Trust me I aced organic chemistry, but then on the other hand I am a retarded stoner so maybe just ignore me.

Hey man if you want turn the thread in a new direction and tell me how to make the best butter or something, you have my permission.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Step 1, go to the cannabis factory with your sheep

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Yes you have to heat it guys lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009