Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I got the one about Bigfoot butt camp.

It was a gift!

From myself

To my boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

donkey salami posted:

I got the one about Bigfoot butt camp.

It was a gift!

From myself

To my boner

Are you seriously gay, and did you seriously become aroused by reading it?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

glowing-fish posted:

Are you seriously gay, and did you seriously become aroused by reading it?

I am halfheartedly gay, but I still get seriously aroused when I read a Tingler.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm not gay. But my fetish is Bigfoot pegging stories

Very hard to find any in book length

So I settled

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Wow this Chuck Tingle guy is legitimately hilarious.

Pounded In The Butt By My Book "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt'"

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Chuck Tingle is a real hard buckaroo and he is my friend and husbando.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Based on the writing style in these AMAs it's clear that moof is Chuck Tingle.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Turned gay by Taco Tuesday.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Chuck Tingle is truly the J. D. Salinger of our time

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Yeah right, Salinger's youtube channel would suck by comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0K01iagic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GasSC_z6Tos

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Jerry Cotton posted:

I haven't (yet) but I read The Legend of the Ten Elemental Masters from cover to cover and oddly enough it was really bad?!

Please. I need more info. What is it actually about?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

glowing-fish posted:

After doing a forums search, I have found that the SA forums contain precious little material on a man that we should all take to be a goon here:

Dr. Chuck Tingle, Taekwondo Grandmaster, professor of Holistic Massage, and the author of absurd gay erotica.

Not much is known about Chuck Tingle. His first book, "My Billionaire Triceratops Craves Gay rear end", was released in December of 2014, and since then he has written several dozen books about gay sexual contact between men and dinosaurs, inanimate objects, and abstract concepts. His books have become increasingly self-referential. At least, I have gathered as much from their titles, I have yet to read them. He also has a social media presence, where he posts inspirational sayings about pounding butts.

Most recently, in a bizarre series of events, he was nominated for a Hugo Award by the right-wing "Rabid Puppies" campaign, as a way to mock the Hugo Awards. Chuck Tingle responded by writing a book "Pounded in the Butt by my Hugo Nomination", and then announcing, via twitter, that he would have Zoe Quinn accept his award. He also made a series of bizarre videos mocking Vox Day.

I am a follower of internet weird stuff, but the story of Chuck Tingle is certainly expectation stretching. I don't know if he is even gay, or if anyone reads his books out of real sexual interest.

I wonder if he is a goon.

The only thing I know is that #truebuckaroos know that #loveisreal

he is now, and will always be my favorite author

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Please. I need more info. What is it actually about?

Well don't want to spoil it for anyone but it's about ten elemental masters.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDCTYYlo0CE

not as good as this one imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4fERulwNrc

But still, Love a Tingle

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
The cover of Pounded In the Butt By My Own Butt is my fav. It makes me giggle and wiggle

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

all ladys can do anything that boy bucks can do this includes GETTING HARD and participating in horseplay (at gym or home). the point of tinglers is to prove that love is real for ALL WHO KISS. this means lady bucks and boy bucks and also for jet places who get hard and maybe a bigfoot or a dinosaur. this is the way of the buckaroo reality

-chuck tingle

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
He completely ruined this song for me.

But my favorite ones are stories about stuff like being hosed by that color changing dress and those solid red Starbucks cups that are going to need lengthy explanations in a few years.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i have shingles in both of my legs it hurts to walk far

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Oh, god, I just saw he has one out now about Pokemon Go.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
chucks personas based on my life ama

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

I feel weird now

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :yeah:

:treemike:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I want Japan to make an anime based on a chuck tingle book.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Slammed in the Butt by TastyAvocado's forum post "Slammed in the Butt by glowingfish's Something Awful forums post "Slammed in the Butt by My Inability to Read Three Paragraphs""

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Latest update

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

peanut posted:

Latest update

This dude is better at our job than we are.

I'm gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bardeh posted:

Chuck Tingle is a cool dude, and his books are very funny. There's also the bonus of getting some red hot gay sex action in every single one. You literally can't lose.

I liked how he trolled those weirdos who were angry about Science Fiction books getting too many minority and women characters.

• Locked thread