Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs

wicky kathy started singing this in the car to me once :-D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
mid-argument :-D

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
post the picture with the writing shout out to me again mark or watever

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Wow, you've said the one possible thing that could make me instantly loathe this Kathy girl... Good work actually, insert that will Ferrell not even mad I'm impressed meme here

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
You should post on reddit imo

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

Libelous Slander posted:

You should post on reddit imo

or at least in FYAD were all the tragic broke brains belong

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Ben Murphy posted:

or at least in FYAD were all the tragic broke brains belong

Fyad bans him within minutes.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark.

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
they dont want me in fyad they just want to talk in their computer sperg language and call it art and i can only absorb an hour of stuff that is worse than interior semiotics for like an hour or so a day before i get bored

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

is there a special case for the turing test when you can't tell if it's a machine but you know for drat certain it isn't a human?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Maybe this is some kind of a test from aliens or something.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

wacky tacky kathy posted:

they dont want me in fyad they just want to talk in their computer sperg language and call it art and i can only absorb an hour of stuff that is worse than interior semiotics for like an hour or so a day before i get bored

an honest to god schizophrenic, rapist just called out FYAD on being too much for him to handle

no prison please
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
more just boring, hive minded, not progressive, cliquey, blind leading the blind, lots of arrogance, behind closed doors infighting, all of that toxic poo poo u want to get away from in grade school and hs but continued on the internet @ fyad and stalked me for 20 years

just "schizo" things

chloe is a fukin gorrilla lookin slag pauls head was too big for his shoulders etc etc

too much canadian christ got injected into SA LOL

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

no prison please posted:

more just boring, hive minded, not progressive, cliquey, blind leading the blind, lots of arrogance, behind closed doors infighting, all of that toxic poo poo u want to get away from in grade school and hs but continued on the internet @ fyad and stalked me for 20 years

just "schizo" things

chloe is a fukin gorrilla lookin slag pauls head was too big for his shoulders etc etc

too much canadian christ got injected into SA LOL

that is another top notch post for the courtroom

no prison please
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
o right they brainwashed that dave kid into being a prosecutor

the whole thing is just really loving terrible and was going to collapse in hs let alone lasting a decade+ longer

basically on the "good graces" of circa nightclub rob ford and lowtax

lel

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i wish someone would brainwash me into being a prosecutor. sounds like a sweet gig.

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
being a prosecutor or aspiring to be one is one of those things we should discipline kids for in school

in fact if you ever start getting ideas of superiority from justice u need to lose ur job asap

punishment should never be glorified

this is yet again y i never posted on these forums in the late 90s the whole thing smelt like yuppie rejects with internet freedom of speech boners vs tw which was about a dang kids game and esports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

no prison please posted:

o right they brainwashed that dave kid into being a prosecutor

the whole thing is just really loving terrible and was going to collapse in hs let alone lasting a decade+ longer

basically on the "good graces" of circa nightclub rob ford and lowtax

lel

Lol he bought Plat

• Locked thread