Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
try aggro sex or any really out of place poo poo (spontaneous road trips, salt baths, foot rubs, emergency break from work, medical notes, not sjw meta governance attacks please)

i was in the mental tank with me friend paige who is 36 who i have met several times before irl at bars or folk festival things and group therapy over the span of 15 years

she recently had a kid and has really bad post partum

she chose to psych ward herself while taking a break from her nursing job (and still breast feeding)

she shared a room with an old lady and was next to me (LeGenDarY RaPisT Dare) and i gave her a copy of my manifesto and we talked about how hosed the staff were etc

eventually her and this pedophile lisa and my other psych ward friends sue and pat (who was there because he tore someones eye out with a spoon in prison) decided to play scrabble at night instead of just watching gangster kids come in and deliberately yell or act insane to get tranq injections (valium to the neck is p sw33t)

she ended up teaching me to make paper cranes and we bonded over post partum really really sucking

i made her a bunch of cranes and left them at her door before i left

she was real nice and pretty and id play scrabble or cards with her again

but she also understood that men can be pretty hosed and that my sense of humor and actions were extreme but came from a good place and that the system is way too punishing to be effective in a lot of ways

nurses kno wats up generally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I have made it my only goal in life to see you silenced. The bitcoin assassins will be along shortly.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

reminder that this is completely okay, but posting a single emoticon reply is worth a probation

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

satanic splash-back posted:

reminder that this is completely okay, but posting a single emoticon reply is worth a probation

It sounds like satan... splashed back...

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I have made it my only goal in life to see you silenced. The bitcoin assassins will be along shortly.

america world police of fyad needs no money only justice for the greater good

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Why do you post these insane ramblings on a forum in which nobody cares?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hes obsessed with fyad.

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Why do you post these insane ramblings on a forum in which nobody cares?

i am live blogging to one person on ur front page news GGz

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Thanks for clearing that up....

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Thought this thread would be about antibiotics not working anymire making a hospital birth an almost certain death sentence

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:confused:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

🐊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

• Locked thread