Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

We've all seen and enjoyed the audio and visuals for Drake's 2015 hit single "Hotline Miami" vid but I'm just wondering why no one stepped up and made Drake not move like that. Seems like there were a lot of people on the set that day, talented friends of Drake, someone could have and should have done the responsible thing and made him stop or fixed the motions but they didn't.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but it just seems strange that's all I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Also the video is filled with fat chicks? You'd think he'd get some attractive women in there.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i hate drake but i like that song AND video AND his weird dance moves so basically OP i respectfully disagree with you on this matter

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tenspott posted:

Also the video is filled with fat chicks? You'd think he'd get some attractive women in there.

drake is gay af so he probably puts women in his vids that he thinks straight dudes would like

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
I liked watching Drake cry when the Raptors lost to the Cavs last night.

I didn't actually see this. I can only assume it happened.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

dake looks like someone made a regular lookin' face out of silly putty then let gravity flatten itself on its own weight awhile, also his hairline is fuckin' odd, and his eyes r so far apart he looks like he's part frog

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Just for clarification, I think Drake is a very good rappist, and I find his starstruck sports fan shtick endearing, but man those chicks are pretty hefty.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

tenspott posted:

only hot women work at phone sex lines, you are correct

"you've got a face for phone hotline sexwork" they used to say back in the day

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
I know when that hotline bling

Makes me want to sing sing sing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FIRST TIME posted:

only hot women work at phone sex lines, you are correct

"you've got a face for phone hotline sexwork" they used to say back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upO_tqkKbjA

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Let's all listen and watch together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Let us not forget the king of rap dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U&t=298s

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I always listen to Drake when buying emulated Nintendo games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOEyzBFYa4

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

song's bad dance's bad video's bad drake's bad

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

That latina chick is hot but all those black girls be fat.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The thing about Drake is he can't dance. He's not even black. Not that the two necessarily go hand in hand but Drake is a jew. Jews aren't known for dancing. They are known for big noses and greed. Drake does seem to have those two going on pretty well, though. In any case, Drake can't dance so why make an OP stating he can't dance when everyone already knew he couldn't dance?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

The thing about Drake is he can't dance. He's not even black. Not that the two necessarily go hand in hand but Drake is a jew. Jews aren't known for dancing. They are known for big noses and greed. Drake does seem to have those two going on pretty well, though. In any case, Drake can't dance so why make an OP stating he can't dance when everyone already knew he couldn't dance?

I'm gonna dance on your grave.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol when (male) "rappers" try to "sing"

i mean pick a lane and stay in it assholes

but the opposite is usually p good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owIjmClJr2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7siVSslHPMQ

one time

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 19:31 on May 28, 2016

RiperSnifler
Aug 19, 2005
Well shit
DRAKE! WE ARE LEAVING!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
so exactly what kind of nigga is drake, anyway? i've heard conflicting reports

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bitch nigga

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

these are next gen dance moves

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mierenneuker posted:

I always listen to Drake when buying emulated Nintendo games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYOEyzBFYa4

This was the first thing I thought when I heard it "that's the loving Wii shop channel music"

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Doctor Dogballs posted:

dake looks like someone made a regular lookin' face out of silly putty then let gravity flatten itself on its own weight awhile, also his hairline is fuckin' odd, and his eyes r so far apart he looks like he's part frog

Meek Mill is that you? I've never heard your (or Drake's) music but I'm aware of your legendary feud my liege

Sperghetti fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 28, 2016

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
he's such a ho

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Horniest Manticore posted:

so exactly what kind of nigga is drake, anyway? i've heard conflicting reports

the man in the chair

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is Drake in that one Rhianna song "Work" where when he starts singing it sounds like he just looked up from his phone

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

the man in the chair

his name's aubrey

tee hee

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ninety posted:

We've all seen and enjoyed the audio and visuals for Drake's 2015 hit single "Hotline Miami" vid but I'm just wondering why no one stepped up and made Drake not move like that. Seems like there were a lot of people on the set that day, talented friends of Drake, someone could have and should have done the responsible thing and made him stop or fixed the motions but they didn't.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but it just seems strange that's all I'm saying.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
getting turned into the wheelchair character to spice up the character u play in a Canadian high school soap opera is like worse than Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch horrible and of course everyone know Marky Mark himself has been and still will be running from that black mahk for the rest of his life

also he looks like a young, gay, and slightly retarded Barack Obama :obama:

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 21:49 on May 28, 2016

no invite
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Mariana Horchata posted:

getting turned into the wheelchair character to spice up the character u play in a Canadian high school soap opera is like worse than Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch horrible and of course everyone know Marky Mark himself has been and still will be running from that black mahk for the rest of his life

knowing this much about canadian high school sopa opera degrassi means u went to school in a suburb and are perma triggered from internalized mcdonalds branding

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
That's his "just got my bootyhole licked" dance

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

If you make a music video that people actually talk about in TYOOL 2016, it's a win no matter what.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

hotline bling video is the citizen kane of our generation

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Profondo Rosso posted:

20 years old hot drat! i am jelly no lie

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
even looney toons like his music

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bdcJlPAfNSk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Profondo Rosso posted:

Doritos Cool Ranch are the Chevrolet Corvette of chips.

• Locked thread