Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I think I will continue to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

lol if anyone in your life knows what SA is

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

only post my wife has seen was when I called sex idiot a gay baby. lol if your wife reads you post history.

btw baby I need more prep h when you're at the store

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tuxedo Gin posted:

lol if anyone in your life knows you post on SA

I think it was an anonymous confession where someone said they relate all jokes and news they get from somethingawful as something their "online friend Richard" told or showed them, rofl

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
maybe you should suck my benis

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

just imhho but your posts would be equally "impressive""" without your home address/pictures of your wife

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

Professor Tomtom posted:

she's asked me not to post anymore because she's embarrassed by the words I use what should I do?

You should never have hinted to her the existence of SA.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

You're on the Internet where zero chance you'll want to meet someone for a hookup

Tell her to be grateful and get you a beer already

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
My wife saw that I was logged in to SA on her laptop and said half jokingly that she could "look through my stuff" now and I said that every post I've ever made is terrible and she logged me out. That was a month ago, I havent seen or heard from her since.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

My wife saw that I was logged into SA on her laptop and said half jokingly that she could "look through my stuff" now and I said that every post I've ever made is terrible and she logged me out. That was a month ago, I havent seen or heard from her since.

Rookie mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

I am using her laptop now to catfish a goon into giving me money to buy me a new wife.

• Locked thread