Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I hope the next volcano is the big one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Charlie Mopps posted:

Goddamn what a night. First Italy destroys noted garbage team Spain and now this. Best day of the tournament.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

http://www.espnfc.com/iceland/story/2905769/iceland-kit-orders-spike-2000-percent-including-thousands-from-scotland

quote:

Edrea export manager Fabrizio Taddei told The Times: "We are having huge demand and since Iceland beat England it has gone crazy.

"There have been thousands and thousands of orders from Scotland ... but there is demand from all over Europe."

:lol:

quote:

Scotland failed to qualify for the tournament. Scotland fans made news for wearing plastic bags from the Iceland frozen food chain as shirts to support Iceland in their victory against England.

:laffo:

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Good luck Iceland! Beat France!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
gently caress off Iceland

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Mean Bean Machine posted:

gently caress off Iceland

Still salty.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

they finally ran into a good team and got beat, :rip:

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

the boys did good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Iceland should be proud, of having a homogenous crime free pristine country and their performance at the eurosoccer

• Locked thread