Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Prude posted:

Theres a weird prevailing attitude in this thread like most people use spray deodorant (inferred via numerous suggestions posted) which honestly shocks me cause I've only seen teens use that poo poo before and now I'm having a "how do you wipe your rear end" type thread existential crisis all because some unseen majority of spray users are loving coming out of the woodwork.

Same here.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

red_dirt posted:

Cut the sides so you can put it on like a smock. You then wrap and tie an extension cord around your ribs to hold it in place. This cord does not have to match the one you are already using for a belt.

It's called a tabard and lol if your lats so small you don't have to do this to all your shirts

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also use an alcohol antiperspirant you scrubs

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
didn't read the thread, but the answer is: don't be a fat loving slob

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You shouldn't use anti-antiperspirant deodorant. It clogs up your pores. If you clog up your pores, you're going to sweat elsewhere: On your tongue, under the ears, on your forehead. And if you block all of those areas with antiperspirant you're gonna get a breath problem. That's just fact, that's science. AND if you block up everything then you're going to sweat inside and get cancer.

Holy poo poo, you just changed my life. I'm a early thirties reasonably fit and healthy man. I've had the same routine for years in the morning after my shower. After putting my socks and underwear on, go into the bathroom put my antiperspirant and deordorant under my arms and put my undershirt on. I would then proceed with the rest of the morning routine of brushing teeth, combing hair, lotion on face etc.

I could never figure out why I sweat so profusely from the top of my head in the morning when getting ready. I've been wearing sweatbands on my head for years to deal with this. Now it makes so much sense. My core is warm from the hot shower, I cover it with a cotton undershirt, and there's probably a little bit of steam in the air left from the shower. My core wants to sweat to cool down, but it can't because of the antiperspirant, so sweat pours out of my head instead.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you should apply antiperspirant to everywhere except the tip of your dick

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

hosed UP

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
just do the LL cool J thing and have huge chunks of deodorant hanging off your armpits as you strut around shirtless

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
old spice swagger or original scent ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
You are supposed to eat it for maximum effectiveness.

• Locked thread