Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

when i am elderly i will spend all day alternately vaping weed and telling my grandkids fictional stories about my life

when i am elderly i will spend all day alternately drinking scotch and taking my grandkids on magical boner rides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

when i am elderly i will spend all day alternately vaping weed and telling my grandkids fictional stories about my life

what with D&D and MMORPERGERS and weed and such, won't gen-X be the first generation to have a blast in the nursing home? maybe also the last to afford nursing homes, but still

if I live to 75 I'm going to reward myself with that minecraft dickpalace that I've always wanted, gently caress building sheds in the backyard. Because it's all about the time you spend. dickpalace.

criscodisco posted:

when i am elderly i will spend all day alternately drinking scotch and taking my grandkids on magical boner rides

drat straight on the first one there but change item B to "grandkids roommates" if you want to keep thanksgiving on the table-- that's an "old-tip" for ya!!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
read de senectute by Cicero, op.

all about the advantages of being an old fart.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

read de senectute by Cicero, op.

all about the advantages of being an old fart.

hello posting buddy. would u like this perforated gatorade i prepared, as it were??

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

hi, orkin.

what's that about a perforated Gatorade?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

hi, orkin.

what's that about a perforated Gatorade?

its a gatorade that, so to speak, has been tampered with. we should abruptly leave on a hike and with u going first have a nice big drink from this bottle of blue gatorade here.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

are you trying to poison me?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

with the mention of perforation, i thought this was a dribble glass gag, but now i feel unsafe sharing this thread with you orkin. please leave.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
When I was a kid I used to run through other people's yards all the time, day or night. It was no big deal. As an adult I'd probably get the cops called on me if I did that.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

are you trying to poison me?

its a tonic. its like ur morning cider times ten. lie on this tarp and have a long sip brother :)

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bitter Mushroom posted:

land ownership in britain has been pretty much set in stone for the last thousand years, what with a lack of proper wars and revolutions to shake things up. We've reached a kind of equilibrium here that most people will never own land, but are fairly free to wander about other peoples. This happened in a typically low key and english revolt, the mass trespass of Kinder Scout.
I would guess the cultural difference results from the fact there was a lot more space up for grabs in america, which had to be defended from indians and bandits. As a big time rambler I like the british way best, although roaming my own bit of country with a shotgun does have a certain appeal.

Glorious revolution
English civil war
Watt Tyler
Overthrow of the Reptoids

8-Bit Scholar posted:

yeah but bigotry sounds so much cuter in a British accent.

Even your slurs just sound like something you'd call a puppy.

This is my new dog paki.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
laying down and waiting for death seems like a pretty sweet deal

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Im ambivalent about getting something terminal because it means I can start smoking again.

Also, not giving a single gently caress about anything is really liberating

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fargo Fukes posted:

It's actually a lot cheaper to live in the countryside because there is nothing to do except wander the moors like an escaped mental patient.

he means the good countryside not the outskirts of middlesbrough

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

8-Bit Scholar posted:

yeah but bigotry sounds so much cuter in a British accent.

Even your slurs just sound like something you'd call a puppy.

My old roommate had English grandparents. They had a black lab named "sickle Cell". I thought it was hilarious at the time.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

you remember joyriding? TWOCing?

It was all the rage when I was a youth and never did it because i am a nerd

I would do this when I am old and pretend to be senile and say I thought they were my cars
Everyone will just say 'Oh grandpa!' And the police won't put me in prison because I'll loving die soon anyway

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
You mentioning old people made me think anout millenials and now I'm hoppin' mad!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Imagine old millennials am I right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fargo Fukes posted:

It's actually a lot cheaper to live in the countryside because there is nothing to do except wander the moors like an escaped mental patient.

i just assumed all land was owned by the same 12 barons or whatever, and they preferred to rent land to the peasantry (as is befitting their station) and would never sell it except for vast sums

• Locked thread