Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I see a psychic every week. I normally see her in person, and every week she has me spill black tea leaves to give me a reading with astonishing accuracy about the coming week.

Well I was traveling this week and decided to do my reading by text. I got all the tea I could from the hotel scattered it across my room and sent her a picture.

A few seconds later I got a message back

oolong, didn't read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juliet Whisky
Jan 14, 2017
A hoof trots inty a bar. It says "...."

The barman says 'Haw whit's that? Whit y'after?'

The hoof says "Sorry, I'm a wee bitty hoarse."

Juliet Whisky has a new favorite as of 04:46 on Jan 23, 2024

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I heard at clown funerals they send them off with the 21 Pun Salute

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

sick of Applebees posted:

I heard at clown funerals they send them off with the 21 Pun Salute

According to Terry Pratchett, when a fellow clown dies, the rest of the clowns at the Clown College wear their pants at half-mast.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

According to Terry Pratchett, when a fellow clown dies, the rest of the clowns at the Clown College wear their pants at half-mast.

There's also a scene where the ashes of a dead clown are poured down another clown's trousers, as per his request.

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!
Did you know?: Plays in German are, on average, 40% longer than those in English

#funfacts

Juliet Whisky
Jan 14, 2017
I guess none of yous heard about the joke with no punchline?

Juliet Whisky has a new favorite as of 07:05 on Feb 26, 2024

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ikanreed posted:

I see a psychic every week. I normally see her in person, and every week she has me spill black tea leaves to give me a reading with astonishing accuracy about the coming week.

Well I was traveling this week and decided to do my reading by text. I got all the tea I could from the hotel scattered it across my room and sent her a picture.

A few seconds later I got a message back

oolong, didn't read

Don't hold that against her, by the way. Most people learn their tasseography on black tea leaves. Recently some folks are expanding into green and white leaves too, but generally speaking, oolong is still a novel tea.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Don't hold that against her, by the way. Most people learn their tasseography on black tea leaves. Recently some folks are expanding into green and white leaves too, but generally speaking, oolong is still a novel tea.

Why did Engles only drink herbal tea?

'Cause proper tea is theft!

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
that was proudhon god damnit

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
That reminds me of my visit to the Convent of Mercy over in Adelaide. They make a wonderful brew there using koala hair! The only issue is that the hairs tend to get stuck in your throat, so I asked the Mother Superior about it and all she said was “the koala tea of Mercy is never strained!”

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
:kiddo:"Grandad can you make a noise like a frog?"
:corsair::"Ribbit ribbit.... what's this for?"
:kiddo:"I heard dad tell mom that when you croak we're going to Disneyland!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Why did Sir Baden Powell lose his job at the bakery?

he was caught with his fingers in the brownies