Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you think
This poll is closed.
i would like to have fun 0 0%
i would like to have fun but not with yo 1 33.33%
i would like to have fun And especially with you 0 0%
i would like to have fun with or without you 0 0%
i would like to have gfun any which way byt loose 0 0%
i dont like fun 1 33.33%
i dont like to have fun with you 0 0%
i dont like to have fun with anyone i like to be alone 0 0%
i dont look at you i dont like you i dont like anything 0 0%
lets talk to each other and be friends 1 33.33%
i would like to be friend with you 0 0%
i would no tlike to eat that, but perhap something else i could eat 0 0%
i dont think this is appropriate 0 0%
i especially like the part where i ticked all the ccheck boxes in the pole 0 0%
i didnt like chcecking all the boxes but it was a compulsion 0 0%
i had the oppirtunity to do so and i took it 0 0%
god help me 0 0%
im going to die soon 0 0%
i cant take it anymore 0 0%
i have no choice 0 0%
i cant live like this 0 0%
im sick of acting like a real person 0 0%
and doing everything right 0 0%
but it feels so wrong 0 0%
im going to kill myself 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hi theres been a lot of talk on the s.aw.'rums about rule and regulations but i think we were losing sight of the mos impotrant thig. lets remember to have some fun while we're here on line and talking to friends. i think we should try and be friendly to each other and keep the comments that say you should kill youreself to a mininum. i mean som etimes you jyust have to let it out i understand that and some times i feel it to like when i say hi. everyone in my life has left mei think these rules are all well and good and if it makes for a more comunity atmosphere then good. good i think its good if it does this but some times the pposide happens ad the rules make some thing happen that they wree trying to avoid or not make happen. im ver. sad all the time. well what do you think,. do you think this is good? i think we should say to the moderations what we think because ,after all, i cant wait for the welcoming comfort of oblivion so if we all get together i think we can have some good ideas. i think everyone opinion is valuable even the people with below average iw like myresel so heres what i think, lets all email each other and say what we think. igf you like you can email me. i d like it if you emailed me. please email me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I would love to OP, what is your email address?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gently caress you, op.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i wouldn't say i'm here to post with friends, OP.

adversity is the mother of invention and there is no way SA can stay as fresh and relevant to the meme scene as it currently is if we have a coddling environment.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gently caress... fuk i didnt click check box i did and then i forgot to put iun a question and i had to go back and then i forgot because i thought it remembered oh god oh no i .... i cant take it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

all that typing fore nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im sorry im a failure

• Locked thread