Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
I heard Gauss said he's always been a Liverpool fan yet never posted about the primere league before this week, mods? Can we get a ban here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

DonkeyHotay posted:

PLEASE ban vhak for being a warriors fan

drat Jim Varney av guy got me on his side again

Jim Varney av guy are you good or no

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

This is the most insane poo poo I have ever seen in the games forum. It's like a version of Rashomon where everyone involved has been huffing spray paint and glue.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tolth posted:

Ok, so either this guy is a racist or an insane conspiracy occurred. He refuses to post any evidence of the insane conspiracy at all and has been caught in a few direct lies.

This guy is just a loving chud.

If he isn't one, he needs to say who his friendly old ycs buddy is, because the only way this makes sense is if his source is in that discord, and is now throwing him under the bus (it's not vhak lol)

Or he might be a Rhodesian Race Realist but he seems too dumb and credulous for that.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i'm genuinely curious if you badgame guys actually believe that im in that eurasian server or if you're all going along with a bit.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

This is the most insane poo poo I have ever seen in the games forum. It's like a version of Rashomon where everyone involved has been huffing spray paint and glue.

lmao

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
OK so I closed this thread temporarily. There is a whole page of reports in the forum about here.

I am going to take some time to read everything, collate reports and figure out what is going on. I have never played this game, never read this thread. At some point I will reopen the thread but for the moment, anything to do with whatever is going on in here please keep to yourself and do not spill over into other threads.

I am going to be lenient on anything reported during these wonky times but there were reports on events before the Lowtax incident that I never got round to seeing.

Please be patient and be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Quick update.

Thank you for all the reports on this thread. It has been tremendously helpful. Please do not make any more reports on this thread, however.

It is staying closed for the moment. I have been through what I think is everything, have corrobated lots of information and also created a full discussion thread with everyone else because I most certainly needed assistance.

Until the Sale of SA to Jeffrey goes through, myself (and other mods) have agreed that we will not queue any bans due to the income of re-regging still going to Lowtax until the deal is through.

When this is sorted I will properly queue the sanctions that need to be queued. Also until this is sorted this thread will remain closed.

This was a huge mess and I am truly sorry it all happened during the Lowtax incident.

Thank you kindly for everyone being patient.