Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Your own brand.

That, or Tibana from Cloud City. Support local.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
plasma is better all around

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Butt gas. :smug:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

This thread is just sublime.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i left some old gas in my car while it sat parked for 18 months and caused significant anguish while i cleaned out the tank and fuel system, now i either buy that no-ethanol poo poo from the ricer gas station or Shell V-power. it seems to do the trick and lol gas is so cheap who gives a gently caress buy the good stuff

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Sarin

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's called petrol. Gas is what comes out of your buttocks.

Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos
if there's a kroger/smiths with a gas station in your area and you don't go there you are literally throwing money away, even if you don't have their customer loyalty card

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Real answer: Costco

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Swamp gas from your mum's pussy OP.

Real Answer: Shell V-power....its 99 RON and I needed 98+ in my oldcar. If you drive a shitmobile though, just put anything in it. Even piss.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

someone should make a vampire car that runs on blood. hobos watch out, am i right! hahaha

i'm thinking it'd kinda fit in with chrysler's brand

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Everclear.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Oh and farts.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Especially cow farts on a hot summer morning.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:whatup:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
everyone keeps saying farts but i dont think farts is the way to go. i guess my way of thinking is just a little bit off the beaten path. a little outside the box. a little to the left of center. i'm a pretty unique guy. i know my way of thinking isnt always welcomed and i'm sure my quirky ideas may have rubbed some of you the wrong way but hey, i'm just being myself you know? be safe and love each other. peace.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Neutrino posted:

Gas is what comes out of your buttocks.

Maybe out of your buttocks :catstare:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

everyone keeps saying farts but i dont think farts is the way to go. i guess my way of thinking is just a little bit off the beaten path. a little outside the box. a little to the left of center. i'm a pretty unique guy. i know my way of thinking isnt always welcomed and i'm sure my quirky ideas may have rubbed some of you the wrong way but hey, i'm just being myself you know? be safe and love each other. peace.

you have no appreciation of the hornet's nest you're pokin here. you need to conform friend, and quickly. a crowd is growing and their cudgels look thirsty

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

you have no appreciation of the hornet's nest you're pokin here. you need to conform friend, and quickly. a crowd is growing and their cudgels look thirsty

uhhhhhh. what should i do? im thinking too differently here poo poo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

uhhhhhh. what should i do? im thinking too differently here poo poo

maybe signing over the deed to your house to the brotherhood of farts would be a good start

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a 20% fart tithe is also required. you'll need to buy the magical fart catching bag on your own, of course. we can work out a financing plan

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Mange Mite posted:

Real answer: Costco

yea but you gotta wait like 20 minutes in line to get costco gas because it is like 11 cents cheaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

JiveHonky posted:

Well you sure aren't able tom come up with any alternatives so.

• Locked thread