Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Munsun posted:

you get diarrhea yet? if not, update us upon arrival

specifically, let us know whether you would describe it as a "sonic blast" as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, like you're the first person to take a large sonic blast to the face.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op posts an ama thread and can't even answer my incredibly simple question.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I once baked and ate a while box of brownies. 3600 cal.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

KennyLoggins posted:

i went to a sonic once. it was ok. they recently moved into assachusetts but its not close to me so i probably won't ever go to it again. on the other hand i did get a wendys spicy chicken a little while ago and it was good. that's my fast food story for today.

Protip never buy food from sonic. It's hot garbage. But their drinks/desserts are top notch for fast food on a hot day on a road trip through scorching Nevada.

Pretty much the only time I go to sonic is road trips now that I think about it

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Was it 3D?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I ate at a sonic once when I was younger and got food poisoning. Never ate there again.

• Locked thread