Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Mariana Horchata posted:

arent there monks that wear lil cockhats?

this sounds promising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Ironically, foreskin is the best way to keep a tiny yarmulke attached to the tip of your penis.

When I was a kid I found my dad's dirty magazine stash, and it the front of Hustler there was a monthly comic strip that was close-up photos of a white dick and a black dick with googly eyes on them, having a conversation. I don't remember much about the jokes other than thinking "whoa this is really racist".

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Ironically, foreskin is the best way to keep a tiny yarmulke attached to the tip of your penis.

When I was a kid I found my dad's dirty magazine stash, and it the front of Hustler there was a monthly comic strip that was close-up photos of a white dick and a black dick with googly eyes on them, having a conversation. I don't remember much about the jokes other than thinking "whoa this is really racist".

this is a good origin story

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

criscodisco posted:

When I was really little and walking home from the nearest 7-11 with my parents I found a black and white photograph of two men lounging on the beach together with hardons sticking straight up in the air.

It was very confusing to me and it made my mom impossibly upset, which probably contributed significantly to any latent homosexuality that would feature later.

e: Naturally the first thing I did was show it to my brother and laugh.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

When I was really little and walking home from the nearest 7-11 with my parents I found a black and white photograph of two men lounging on the beach together with hardons sticking straight up in the air.

It was very confusing to me and it made my mom impossibly upset, which probably contributed significantly to any latent homosexuality that would feature later.

e: Naturally the first thing I did was show it to my brother and laugh.

i went to Hardon Beach and all i got was this latent homosexuality

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

simpsons did it

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

yes OP if you discount the qualifier "tiny"

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Ryoshi posted:

yes OP if you discount the qualifier "tiny"

if your dick is large enough to fill a normal sized hat you should see a doctor

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I alternate between a child size Astros hat and silk top hat for fancier occasions - not full sized but def not tiny

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean
I fail to see the point... a true gentleman such as myself would immediately feel obliged to remove the hat were I to flop my cock out in the presence of a lady

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Mine's smoking a cigarette.

Hogge Wild posted:

i have really long taint hairs

its like my balls had a neckbeard

combine these and you get Z Z Cock

but only if the "beard" is long enough

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i'm sporting a trillby tonight

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

if your dick is large enough to fill a normal sized hat you should see an oncologist

FTFY

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I used to wear a pork pie hat, but with that wide brim it looked really weird underneath my pants, so I had to say goodbye to it.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

skander posted:

I used to wear a pork pie hat, but with that wide brim it looked really weird underneath my pants, so I had to say goodbye to it.

same here but i wear the pork pie hat cuz my dick is really into ska

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i have one just like the red hat ladies who go to old lady meals together and my shaft is purple

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

criscodisco posted:

well i too buy them for the articles

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

basement jihadist posted:

i have one just like the red hat ladies who go to old lady meals together and my shaft is purple

my grandma was in the red hat ladies. she also looked like a penis but thats just a coincedence

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i was your penis grandma in another life maybe

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

basement jihadist posted:

i was your penis grandma in another life maybe

I wish I was in a rock band, this would be the name of my next album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I wish I was in a rock band, this would be the name of my next album.

copyright b jihadsist DO NOT STEAL

• Locked thread