Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will Draymond Green kick in the nuts?
This poll is closed.
Steven Adam again 37 13.12%
A referee 28 9.93%
LeBron James 31 10.99%
Matthew Dellavedova on the bench 53 18.79%
Dan Gilbert 33 11.70%
A random fan chosen between quarters 30 10.64%
Himself 34 12.06%
Mark Jackson 36 12.77%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

EvanTH posted:

One of my favorite ol episodes of This American Life was one about testosterone where a fella undergoing F2M hormone therapy (y'know, taking testosterone) found himself almost unable to stop ogling women's bods. He was laughin' like yeah I can't stop staring it feels like a gravitational pull. He had no idea it was like this--It takes continued effort and concentrated will not to focus the eyes and hell if she's turned around why even bother.

Anyhow not to make it sound like a political point but all cops are bastards who need to be put down like rabid dogs and every woman over 11 years of age ought to be constitutionally required to wear the full burqa in public and in private

Cool Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

I used to be well known in pro wrestling threads for my drinking

Then I literally almost killed myself in Chicago from alcohol poisoning, like I had dreams about being invited to join the collective and then spent the next 36 hours alternating between making GBS threads and puking

I'll maybe have a single beer with dinner but otherwise I don't drink anymore

I stopped drinking because stupid poo poo seems to always happen coincidently when I am drunk.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

so this ... is what it feels like ... to get owned -_-

• Locked thread