Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Forums user TheMostFrench, please tell us where you stand on West Papuan independence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

TheMostFrench posted:

This made me laugh because of the giant flying cross above jesus, like he could be the silver surfer or something.

Jesus, watch out!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

SEX BURRITO posted:

This person was just recommended as a friend to me.

Ron Jeremy let himself go i see...

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

TheMostFrench posted:

This made me laugh because of the giant flying cross above jesus, like he could be the silver surfer or something.

savior surfer

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

SEX BURRITO posted:

This person was just recommended as a friend to me.

Kinda looks like Don Vito but, y'know, less dead.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

KomodoWagon posted:

Forums user TheMostFrench, please tell us where you stand on West Papuan independence.

I hear it is very important among West Papuans.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

TheMostFrench posted:

It's actually a spaceship.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

yeah we're gonna need some more of this guy's posts

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I also like the meme posts or articles about how minor negative traits people have (for instance being lazy or finding everyone around you annoying) are actually pschological evidence of being a cool-rear end super genius. Like there must be researchers working at the I loving Love Science Institute dedicated to finding all the ways that people are assholes that actually mean they're hella brilliant.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I also like the meme posts or articles about how minor negative traits people have (for instance being lazy or finding everyone around you annoying) are actually pschological evidence of being a cool-rear end super genius. Like there must be researchers working at the I loving Love Science Institute dedicated to finding all the ways that people are assholes that actually mean they're hella brilliant.

These people tend to assume that because super smart people like Einstein were actual humans with negative personality traits, that must mean that negative personality traits make people smart. It's completely retarded.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

notZaar posted:

These people tend to assume that because super smart people like Einstein were actual humans with negative personality traits, that must mean that negative personality traits make people smart. It's completely retarded.

If you gently caress your cousin, it actually means you're really good at physics. Just look at Einstein!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pvt.Scott posted:

If you gently caress your cousin, it actually means you're really good at physics. Just look at Einstein!

You might be, your retarded children not so much.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

notZaar posted:

I think it's the belief that peoples qualities operate on a zero sum so if you're terrible in one aspect you must be AMAZING in another.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Panfilo posted:

I think it's the belief that peoples qualities operate on a zero sum so if you're terrible in one aspect you must be AMAZING in another.

The RPG mentality

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Panfilo posted:

its true though. Im terrible at life, but great at posting on somethingawful.com

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bitter Mushroom posted:

its true though. Im terrible at life, but great at posting on somethingawful.com

Weird, I thought you would be amazing at life.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bitter Mushroom posted:

He said great at posting not making good posts.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
One of the worst things about social media:

~~yeah, I'm, like, arty. And deep. I just see the beauty in things that others just walk right on by.

*posts 100 photos of their face a month.*

Or bonus points if it's an extreme closeup of their eyeball. IMO, there is nothing more insanely narcissistic than posting a photo of your pupil+iris as a means to let people know you have "artistic vision". Such irony that someone who fancies himself a creative snaps the most unimaginative photo possible.

Chronic Reagan
Oct 13, 2000

pictures of plastic men
Fun Shoe
Hey guys, a little help. I thought facebook was for posting photos of your family and staying in touch with people you haven't seen in a long time, but it turns out that it's about endless pictures of abused and mutilated animals and children, and recently, snuff videos. Also a bunch of racist poo poo. Is my experience normal?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

facebook has an 'unfollow but stay friends' option that allows you to maintain your personal bubble at whatever level you please

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

FoldOgey posted:

Hey guys, a little help. I thought facebook was for posting photos of your family and staying in touch with people you haven't seen in a long time, but it turns out that it's about endless pictures of abused and mutilated animals and children, and recently, snuff videos. Also a bunch of racist poo poo. Is my experience normal?

Post it here and we will tell you

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Efexeye posted:

facebook has an 'unfollow but stay friends' option that allows you to maintain your personal bubble at whatever level you please

I had to unfollow my father because he's a racist bigot rear end in a top hat. However, he continued to embarrassingly comment on my posts so I defriended him. Now he can't see pictures of his grandchildren.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just dont read facebook

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

china bot fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Sep 20, 2016

Chronic Reagan
Oct 13, 2000

pictures of plastic men
Fun Shoe

Madcosby posted:

I just dont read facebook
This may be what I do next.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Efexeye posted:

I love seeing crazy fuckholes publicly share their dipshit beliefs. Manna from heaven.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Step dad that poo poo up. You know she puts out and has some experience in the sack, plus she likely has her own income either from work or welfare. Get in them guts, boy!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Pvt.Scott posted:

Step dad that poo poo up. You know she puts out and has some experience in the sack, plus she likely has her own income either from work or welfare. Get in them guts, boy!

Lmfao, single forever is the obvious correct choice.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
It depends, how good is this season's anime?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How much nudity can be expected in this book?

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Why would you wanna date your step dad as a 27 year old male? Or if he meant being a step dad, why would he want to be an ugly girl despite identifying as male?

I keep expecting a skeleton to rip through the page and dasharez0ne to form a noose around the guy's neck and float to the top of the image and carry him out of frame. But it's an actual jpg and not a gif.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

"I'm outside thinking about how everyone else is thinking about something stupid and how I'm so much better than them, and composing this witty post in my head, then thinking about how people will be in awe of me. God the Olympics are so dumb, people are so dumb, I should go inside and make that post now."

• Locked thread