Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Man I'm hung over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

nah it was neither of those, some weirdo from years ago

and sid wouldn't do that he's good people

I don't remember a guy breaking the forum with reports, but there was a guy who broke the forums by ignoring everyone except people posting deals in coupons lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah I don't think I broke the forum I just think lowtax was like God that's embarrassing you post hundreds of times a day and made my date early so it was like a fraction of a post per day, and he'll it worked, I don't post nearly as much

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah I don't think I broke the forum I just think lowtax was like God that's embarrassing you post hundreds of times a day and made my date early so it was like a fraction of a post per day, and he'll it worked, I don't post nearly as much

Under the new posting rules you'd just be probated for the next 45 years until your PPD metrics align with the rest of the forum.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna make out with the forums mom :grin: sorry tax man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wait is there an actual post too many times in a day thing I thought cub was banned more because of his style of posting a lot, ie I just took a huge tarry diarrhea in my bath tub, welp, bye

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

which is not to say I agree with cubs probation since I think he's loving hilarious

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

welp, bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RFC2324 posted:

Man I'm hung over.

This sucks, I can't even work myself up to smoke the weeds.

• Locked thread