Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Top Gun?
Goose
Maverick
Ghost Ride The Whip (GHOST RIDER)
Top Gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

But I am now on Hulu and I must say the music is great. Plus now I get "Negative Ghost Rider the pattern is full."

You guys really are cowboys.

Is it okay to like a Tom Cruise movie from before he went crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ride into the danger zone op

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Only Rain Man.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
good, dont bother

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

ride into the danger zone op

good advice

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
me either. I think that was where the sexy volleyball scene came from though? loved that!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fighter pilots tend to be on the short side so when you think about it this was his only action movie role to make any sense at all whatsoever

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
>im gonna pretend this is a CYOA and go ahead and get in a little escape pod and eject my rear end out of this piece of poo poo thread, OP

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

cub posted:

>im gonna pretend this is a CYOA and go ahead and get in a little escape pod and eject my rear end out of this piece of poo poo thread, OP

NOOOOO! GOOOOOOSE!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Watch The Naked Gun instead, and lament cinema's lack of good comedy these days.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Is there a way to watch Top Gun without all the filler shots of planes flying? I feel like the movie would be like 30 minutes long without it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Goose dies because so that Maverick can finally realize his folly and redeem himself. Goose is like Jesus and Iceman is the Lord who now can welcome Maverick into his kingdom.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I did.

And it.

Took my breath away!

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Is there a way to watch Top Gun without all the filler shots of planes flying? I feel like the movie would be like 30 minutes long without it.

it would actually be a better movie if you could watch it without all the non-flying scenes

except for the gay volleyball scene

gotta keep that in

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Watch it with the Rifftrax commentary. Makes it much better.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
quiet you

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
i haven't either actually but i'll eventually get around to it. i only saw Risky Business for the first time a few months ago and it kinda 0wned.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
A Few Good Men is good but that largely rests on the performance of Jack Nicholson.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

Watch The Naked Gun instead, and lament cinema's lack of good comedy these days.
good advice and a good movie

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Chief McHeath posted:

It's actually ok t to like every Tom Cruise movie, or even just a subset of his movies, before, or after he "went crazy."

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Its a good movie, and I'm proud to say I saw it in when they rereleased it in theaters. :patriot:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gob9NlqF7A

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

a good clip.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Okay gently caress that was an awesome movie. One spring break in college we all got Top Gun nicknames and I got Maverick even though I'm not cool but I guess I didn't get shot down in a plane IDK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
If you decided you didn't like a movie based on whether an actor was weird or an rear end in a top hat you'd be ruling out like 90% of all movies.

• Locked thread