Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Small
Men
Under
Red
Father

(now where's my notebook I gotta draw some stüssys, stars, and anarchy symbols)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

...and then i smurfed the bowl

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel smurf? tyou smurf? you smurf? lol im going to smurf your smurf big time. you thought you smur8ffing into the smurfing window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to smurf you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the smurf will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD SMURFING learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. smurf you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant smurfs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. smurf you. i was going to resist the smurphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will smurf while i think of ways im going to smurf you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in smurf village so im basically going to smurf you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to smurf you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother smurfer i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom smurf"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango smurphs and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations smurf unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your smurfing knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present smurf ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your smurfing destiny vsmurf so i hope you come crawling back to smurf village because i will use my pig kickers to smurf the smurf out of you before i smurf your smurf into my marble kitchen counters and then ill smurf your smurfs with my police baton and then ill smurf ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill smurf you in my guest bedroom in the smurf device that i have and then ill use my karambit to smurf you up while i smurf my smurf ok and then ill smear your smurf on my smurf and shoot smurf mixed with your smurf all over your smurfing smurf OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Frums

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread