Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gamer With Dignity posted:

jlechem originally posted "your co worker". I guess he was confused and thought you're the man of the household.

Oh poo poo you're right. None of my co workers are that young, and I work from home so...yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metagrubs
Jan 5, 2015
Lipstick Apathy
Punish her with ex shoryuken

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Swan Curry posted:

spend less on candles

no

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Wear a different outfit every hour and be sure to get each outfit sweaty or dirty enough to need to be washed. The point is, make sure she has enough laundry to run a load everyday. That'll show her.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

iowa chop your own head off

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jastiger posted:

I work from home

so you w- oh, right

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
OP, kill yourself.

Jokes on the both of them.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

got a 6 month old daughter myself op. :cheers:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
U should hug her and love her and cherish ur time w/ her. :laugh:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Burn the house down and move on to the next state. It's too late now, this place has forever been tainted.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of chocolate milk in the hall
Please tell Jastiger this is not his fault

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

U should hug her and love her and cherish ur time w/ her. :laugh:

P sure that torture is at least on paper illegal in the United States.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Sounds like your life's a real train wreck OP

Edit: btw the inner drum of a washing machine makes an okay fire pit.

Jesustheastronaut! fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 7, 2016

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Make up a goofy rhyme or something involving your wife in the words. Teach it to the child and have her drive wife insane with it. She's your pregnant wife so I'm assuming you know how to annoy her.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Swan Curry posted:

spend less on candles
no

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jerk off ten times a day into your wife's underwear draw. Then when she wants sex, tell her you don't feel like it.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dunno set everyone 9n fire. what the gently caress do you want from me you retard. go eat some corn about it

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Operation: Passive aggressive is working great. She wants the dish washer unloaded in the morning so she can load it at night. I unload it....AFTER she gets home from work. So the chore is technically done before she needs it done, but it's not done when she wants it.

Victory is mine. (The real reason is cuz i play Overwatch in the morning, but I don't tell her that poo poo)

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
make her watch iowa state football

this probably counts as spousal abuse

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Jastiger posted:

Operation: Passive aggressive is working great. She wants the dish washer unloaded in the morning so she can load it at night. I unload it....AFTER she gets home from work. So the chore is technically done before she needs it done, but it's not done when she wants it.

Victory is mine. (The real reason is cuz i play Overwatch in the morning, but I don't tell her that poo poo)

Do you just sit around playing video games like a child while your wife earns a living?

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Do you just sit around playing video games like a child while your wife earns a living?

What other way is there?

This goon sir is living the dream.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Overwatch is really good though, sorry

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
how do you even convey the fundamental concept of a mistake to a woman who lets jastiger heave his clammy folds on top of her

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Mail her a glitter bomb
Then when she's about to open it kill youre famil

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
SO if the washing machine wasn't put on four 4 days, that is technically your fault RIGHT

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

how do you even convey the fundamental concept of a mistake to a woman who lets jastiger heave his clammy folds on top of her

Knew I shouldn't have bought my wif3 an account, fuuuuck.

And it WOULD be my fault the wash wasn't done in 4 days except she wanted to "go outside" and "be social" and "make me mow the lawn since it was nice out".

Just want to play Overwatch and not be bothered and not have the place stinky from chocolate milk is that so much to ask.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
Chocolate milk does not sound like a healthy drink for your kid. Why not just give the little fatty a milkshake?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
How the hell do you have a kid and manage to go 4 days without running the washer?

Seriously, I have two three-year olds and we do at least 2 loads of laundry a day.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk Nerds posted:

How the hell do you have a kid and manage to go 4 days without running the washer?

Seriously, I have two three-year olds and we do at least 2 loads of laundry a day.

Laziness and other obligations. She made a spill on a Friday afternoon and I work until 9 those days, wasn't starting no laundry that late. Saturday and Sunday we were out doing stuff with the family and friends. Monday being chore day since it was the holiday was the day to tackle it all.

Not that weird tbh. It helps that I don't generate a lot of laundry since I work from home.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

it is weird u gross clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Happy Ending report! I've been washing that cloth ever since I posted this with every load of laundry I could fit it in and I am happy to say that as of today we are scent free and the rag is back to functional use. It does have a few dark sploches from the chocolate milk, but it looks like we've mostly recovered. The washing machine itself DOES have a bit of a lingering odor at times, but no where near as bad before, and it seems to dissipate every day.

Killing my famil was really the right way to go, goons, thanks!

• Locked thread