Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NXT Predictions threads alongside WWE?
Yes
No
Yes, but separate from the WWE Event Predictions (i'm not running this lol)
View Results

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I'm actually pretty blown away that more people guessed Zack Ryder (like 8) than Baron Corbin (1) winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ryder was hinted at beforehand by that reddit guy.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Golashes posted:

AND THE MAIN EVENT, YOUR 2015 WINNERS:

70 SteamyV 420

I'd like to dedicate this lazy performance full of wasted potential to dank nugz :420:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Number 10 is right next to a series of numbers that are right next to number 1 :smug:

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
So close.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not on the list :smith:

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Golashes posted:

I'm posting 3 times to separate information and I don't give a gently caress. I gave you points if you left a nice message for Stallion. I also gave people points for the fake question because points feel good to give. If I miscounted your points or my vlookup didn't catch you for WM or fast lane lte me know. congrats on being loving dorks nonrev, pen0r, interpunct, foochs, and stealthed zombie.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5YorXwkGL8VdEJIeGFrX0pKbFk

Everyone had the same answers for The End so I'll just post that tomorrow with the MITB prediction thread. I'm going to loving kill someone if they double up on ppvs with the brand split.

You gave me 0 for fast lane (44.5) AND WM (24), somehow. That gives me a total of 621.81 and moves me from 29th to 5th.

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 19, 2016

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
What? That's Evil Badman's music! Stealthed Zombie is completely helpless!

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Evil Badman posted:

You gave me 0 for fast lane (44.5) AND WM (24), somehow. That gives me a total of 621.81 and moves me from 29th to 5th.

Probably a vlookup issue. I'll give it a look tonight or tomorrow.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Cubone posted:

What? That's Evil Badman's music! Stealthed Zombie is completely helpless!

I was too busy waiting for him to come down the entrance ramp to notice him sneaking up behind me and clocking me with his briefcase for the #5 slot.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Evil Badman posted:

If you ain't first, you're last, sucker.

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
Done.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

This ppv was like two weeks ago???

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

Did better than I thought I would.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Golashes posted: