Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Its time for me to start up AC as Shen Ji Yang again, I'll show Morgan money doesn't beat production and Miriam quantity always beats quality.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jun 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

quote:

stelaris

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

hm... three points on a spectrum... almost like... a triangle?

from HOI2

hmm

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
stellaris is real good and cool until you get into the midgame

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

its a thermodynamics problem

societies are humanity in different states of matter

just like matter, lowest energy state is the winner (members of lower energy state have more free money/happiness/stability)

capitalism is lowest energy state discovered so far. artificial states created by china et al sucumb to capitalism because the cost of stopping capitalism isn't worth the benefits of whatever. if lower energy system was already discovered we'd know because we'd have to change to it or be rendered broke and irrelevant compared to them, see ice 9.

but without political science being an actual scientific field that would attempt to perform controlled experiments on population to test hypotheses we won't just run into it or have some rear end in a top hat write a book and have it work out, we have to search for utopias

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

chaosbreather posted:

its a thermodynamics problem

societies are humanity in different states of matter

just like matter, lowest energy state is the winner (members of lower energy state have more free money/happiness/stability)

capitalism is lowest energy state discovered so far.

trump is the HIGHEST ENERGY state possible

• Locked thread