Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
seek out your soulmate, do you know who that is?

I do.

Richard Simmons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Three words OP:

wet it up

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Azor Ahai posted:

I am new to my area and don't have any friends. What's a good way to make goony/nerds platonic female friends? Please make note of the thread tag before you respond.

Be an effective professional. Make friends (ie exchange favors) with other effective professionals who are women. Cut anyone who is trying to leech off of your work for nothing immediately.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

this doesn't work because if you're any good at it they still have feelings for you

Accurate.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

just be ugly, she won't make any moves

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

That sounds hard.

Why can't I- i dunno- just have a bunch of girls that all desire me living with me in a semi-platonic teenage hormone fuckfest powderkeg? :livintrope:

I was made to believe it would be easy!

This is the peak goal of human existence. Anyone who stands in the way of normalizing this mode of living is a reactionary who must be destroyed.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Bill NYSE posted:

just be ugly, she won't make any moves

But being ugly makes you a creep :ohdear:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

That sounds hard.

Why can't I- i dunno- just have a bunch of girls that all desire me living with me in a semi-platonic teenage hormone fuckfest powderkeg? :livintrope:

I was made to believe it would be easy!

J-just like in my Japanese animes ... :japan:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

1. Find a girl
2. Immediate propose dating/marriage
3. "Uh no let's be friends"
4. Check and mate, draw up the legal documents for friendship. You brought your notary stamp, right?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Azor Ahai posted:

I am new to my area and don't have any friends. What's a good way to make goony/nerds platonic female friends? Please make note of the thread tag before you respond.

Don't be a creep. It's pretty much step 1 through 10.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Op was jon pop right?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Op was jon pop right?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=218424

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Be gay or female, OP. Hope this is helpful to you.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You must be the girlfriend you want to see in the world.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I know this thread is for giofs and giggiles but I've met three women who have acted on their kink for gay men and have been on the room two of the three times so it's definitely a thing

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I know this thread is for giofs and giggiles but I've met three women who have acted on their kink for gay men and have been on the room two of the three times so it's definitely a thing

Being gay is a good way to pick up chicks, got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Azor Ahai posted:

get a low income job

• Locked thread