Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Yo my dudes, GIP is pretty hostile, SA is pretty hostile (LOL ITS NOT SOMETHING NICE LOL) I get that but people (myself included) get pretty agitated at times with other peoples opinions. Maybe we should try to elevate ourselves above that. Why be the ignorant bastards that made the military unbearable? Like I get the military humor and casual racism/homophobia and I truly understand that it is not meant out of hate for the most part, just general poo poo talking. It's the culture and all that. The temptation is always there to make a milFunny joke! But guess what the military loving sucks! You go to wars and are tossed aside like human refuse and have to deal with the VA. People hate veterans because we're a bunch of loving weirdos. Maybe we could try to do better? Just food for thought. As Sarah Connor said there is no fate but what you make.

Anyhow what I propose is a friendship DMZ cease fire just chill out and chat zone. gently caress politics and all that poo poo. I'm probably not the only one who is uncomfortable even thinking that. EXPOSE MY WEAKNESSES??? MY LORD.

Here is what I'm offering, a place for dudes to just talk, and try to stay away from all the posturing and edginess. I think this maybe more for people who have seperated. The average goon (take that for what its worth) and you probably dont have much in common so here is a SAFE PLACE.

Post your contact info and talk to people. Just talk poo poo. I had a lot of fun talking to VikingSkull the other night, and I completely blew it by getting drunk and am completely embarrassed, but god drat I liked it,and we just talked about racing and poo poo!

So you can get in touch with me by way of:

horanca@gmail.com (hangouts email whatever)
phone number with a pm
steam: hct (i think that would work)

this isnt meant to be a place for TRUE MENTAL HEALTH, and maybe a more selective version of Hangouts (nothing bad to say about that, you do your thing) but I'm just offering a friendly and personable excuse to talk poo poo. If you think this is some "stupid gay poo poo" then gently caress off vote it a 1 and go away, I dont give a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
dont even feel you that have to be military to participate though, just be upfront with your status. I'm medically retired Army fwiw.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this was stupid i just think people should be nice

• Locked thread