Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'm quite partial to the TPBK at the Bowmansville Plaza on the PA Turnpike. How about you guys?

(if you don't like TPBKs, how about any turnpike eatery?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have to drive to loving Ohio to visit my boyfriend's family every so often. We always stop at the Taco Bell at Breezewood, I don't even know why. I'm usually in a much better mood when we eat there on the way back, because it means Ohio is behind me for the year.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Crow Jane posted:

I have to drive to loving Ohio to visit my boyfriend's family every so often. We always stop at the Taco Bell at Breezewood, I don't even know why. I'm usually in a much better mood when we eat there on the way back, because it means Ohio is behind me for the year.

WTF, I looked this up and it's just a regular Taco Bell, not on a turnpike plaza or anything. Get with the loving program.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't like any of them.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
An easy way to determine if an eatery is part of a turnpike plaza is if you have to pay a toll to get there. (sometimes the toll is worth it!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Do roads that used to be turnpikes count?

I really enjoy the drive on Route 1 going north from Boston due to all the big gaudy signs for the restaurants, and this fella here is probably the classic one that stands out the most. Never got to eat there before it shut down though :~(

• Locked thread