Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Gadot gonna swing by in the minivan any minute now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Where else they going to hang out? The park?

We just bulldozed that for another Walmart parking lot

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This thread has raised more questions than answers.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
in the hick town next door theres always a group of kids with depending on the day 5-10+ lifted 4x4 bro trucks some with full stacks and flying giant american flags out the back (or even sometimes with dirtbikes in the back or even towing things like a jetski) parked and hanging out in the convenience store parking lot after dark blasting country music and sometimes revving the poo poo out of a dirtbike while its still on the back of the truck and of course plenty of looking tough (despite obv not being of legal drinking age otherwise they wouldnt be there to begin with) and hooting and hollering at ppl who drive by in nice cars...and this is in Massachusetts mind you, not West Texas (which means they also cant drive ppl around in the bed to party on public roads which is like 90% of the point of owning a bro truck).

if u ever roll up on them at night its p much like watching Squidbillies

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jun 12, 2016

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
I used to hangout with my friends in parking lots all the time. We used to call it 'parking lot pimpin' it' or 'doing it big' and we would gently caress with the cops that would eventually get us to leave.

Loitering is fun and cool.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

imagine being somebody who posted this topic. imagine the life that led to this question. imagine the life of a person who thought this was an ironic topic. imagine the person who thought this was an interesting topic to earnestly share about. imagine. just imagine. i'm imagining, and it is making me sad. very sad. my eyes are watering like a sweet september rain, the sad song of a sweet succulent twink, yearning for the beauty of a oval office, repulsed by its existence, drawn to its smell, distraught by his own limp rejection.

imagine.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Lighten up dude.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

satanic splash-back posted:

imagine being somebody who posted this topic. imagine the life that led to this question. imagine the life of a person who thought this was an ironic topic. imagine the person who thought this was an interesting topic to earnestly share about. imagine. just imagine. i'm imagining, and it is making me sad. very sad. my eyes are watering like a sweet september rain, the sad song of a sweet succulent twink, yearning for the beauty of a oval office, repulsed by its existence, drawn to its smell, distraught by his own limp rejection.

imagine.

For real I worry about anyone who wasn't a teenager hanging out in a parking lot. How did you make money and get laid as a teen if not for milling around in a parking lot once in a while? How do you learn life skills without making money and getting laid and figuring out how to cope with taking too much drugs??

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Yo win98 you wanna hang out and watch some cheech and Chong but also sell me a quarter ounce of weed and maybe some acid also I can't stay for long because my girlfriend is dying and my mom wants me home before 8

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
so we can skate man

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

proctorbot posted:

they are waiting for you to leave so they can fcuk each other with their hot young tender tight bodies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Every Friday outside the burger king near my work, there are always a huge collection of teenagers and their lovely rear end car pimping. I mean like racing stripes on cheap used cars and hand-me-downs.

But they're all pretty loving chill and pretty smart kids and like to support each other so I dunno what you're on about. Let those kids be kids

• Locked thread