Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of The Finals so far...
Kyrie Irving
Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
The Fact that Mark Jackson is on our TV's
Steph Curry's new shoes
Kevin Love's liquefied brain
LeBron not averaging 50/10/10
Adam Silver for not rigging the games so they're all close
View Results

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FIRST TIME posted:

Everyone in America.

At Taco Bell.

On the 21st of June, lol.

Between the hours of 2pm-6pm, lmfao.

wtf theres no taco bells anywhere near where i work, thats bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Lebron trying to be a tough guy is always kind of hilarious.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
good ol Steve-Dave Feldman

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.
Sportscenter lost sound while they were talking to Klay, riveting television there

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Green confirmed dick puncher along with dick kicker

https://twitter.com/brunzilla/status/741478595852279808

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Horrible end of game for the Cavs. If you're going to take the driving layup that the Warriors are conceding, then you should have defenders guarding Curry and Thompson during your own offensive possession so they can deny them the ball on the inbound. This happened four straight times. Cavs make open layup, and Warriors have no trouble inbounding to one of their 90% free throw shooters.

And it's not like the Cavs are bad at shooting threes. They have three guys who can get their own three off the dribble and two 6'10 guys who can shoot threes. And they just kept taking the layups to pad their stats...

E: and Green should get a post game technical for that

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
The Warriors are much more fun to watch in the second half when the opposing team is tired of chasing people around.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Eltoasto posted:

I really don't understand Green, somebody needs to just take the suspension and beat his rear end

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

Green gets away with so much you'd think he was white.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

RBX posted:

I really don't understand Green, somebody needs to just take the suspension and beat his rear end

To be fair, why would Lebron do that to Green given his reputation. The only thing Lebron could have done more to ensure he got his dick punched was to lay down spread eagle and have a sign similar to the "Free Bird Seed" sign from Wile E Coyote/Roadrunner cartoons next to him.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Eltoasto posted:

Jesus you guys made it sound like it was a Batum-esque nut punch followed by a roundhouse.

Give Green a 1 game suspension at the beginning of next season for the other stuff in the playoffs, but getting ferschnickeled about this is ridiculous.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Lue looks wrecked drat.

People asking Lue why he played Lebron so much like he has the power to tell the dude to sit.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Jesus you guys made it sound like it was a Batum-esque nut punch followed by a roundhouse.

Give Green a 1 game suspension at the beginning of next season for the other stuff in the playoffs, but getting ferschnickeled about this is ridiculous.

It's like if a dude has a history of beating his wife, you would probably think it was hosed up if he just pinched her butt.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Slowpoke! posted:

Horrible end of game for the Cavs. If you're going to take the driving layup that the Warriors are conceding, then you should have defenders guarding Curry and Thompson during your own offensive possession so they can deny them the ball on the inbound. This happened four straight times. Cavs make open layup, and Warriors have no trouble inbounding to one of their 90% free throw shooters.

And it's not like the Cavs are bad at shooting threes. They have three guys who can get their own three off the dribble and two 6'10 guys who can shoot threes. And they just kept taking the layups to pad their stats...

E: and Green should get a post game technical for that

They were tired as poo poo. And Lebron wanted to pad his numbers.

That game was physical as hell, I'm sure there were like 3 nut shots we didn't see. They aren't going to suspend Draymond.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

TBeats posted:

It's like if a dude has a history of beating his wife, you would probably think it was hosed up if he just pinched her butt.

Nice analogy.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
The fact that the refs didn't call a T for Lebron intentionally stepping over Green during the course of play makes the nut punch difficult for the refs to address I guess, since the stepover should probably have been a technical but these refs apparently didn't feel like calling poo poo all game. Taunting techs are there to prevent fights and retaliation fouls, I don't know what the gently caress the refs were thinking letting both fouls go and then assessing common follows in the ensuing scuffle. I actually laughed out loud at how shittily the whole thing was handled.

There was a dude standing 3 feet away staring directly at the whole thing and if he can't see at least 2 technical fouls taking place on that play he doesn't deserve to be out there.

I Love You! fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jun 11, 2016

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

I Love You! posted:

The fact that the refs didn't call a T for Lebron intentionally stepping over Green during the course of play makes the nut punch difficult for the refs to address I guess, since the stepover should probably have been a technical but these refs apparently didn't feel like calling poo poo all game. Taunting techs are there to prevent fights and retaliation fouls, I don't know what the gently caress the refs were thinking letting both fouls go and then assessing common follows in the ensuing scuffle. I actually laughed out loud at how shittily the whole thing was handled.

There was a dude standing 3 feet away staring directly at the whole thing and if he can't see at least 2 technical fouls taking place on that play he doesn't deserve to be out there.

On the other hand this should be encouraged https://youtu.be/grXws5m11SA

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Metapod posted:

This is easily in my top 3 plays of all time

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

Metapod posted:

if dikembe can't wag his finger at you iverson doesn't get to step over you alright

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

I Love You! posted:

if dikembe can't wag his finger at you iverson doesn't get to step over you alright

Dikembe should be able to sex you up after a clean rear end block

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

Metapod posted:

Dikembe should be able to sex you up after a clean rear end block

Well I know that watching his blocks get me in the mood

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i quit a job with health and dental insurance for THAT????

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So Cavs are shook right

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Brolander posted:

i quit a job with health and dental insurance for THAT????
so you weren't kidding

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Paperback Writer posted:

so you weren't kidding

Oh no, I really did quit my job. I promise there are other, non NBA reasons.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So Cavs are shook right

Shook implies they were high level and had their confidence crashed. Maybe their self esteem is gone but they were never that good EAST

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Any reports of what Lebron said to Steph that got that reaction?

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Juaguocio posted:

This is going to be the most anticlimactic repeat championship ever

What's anticlimactic about it? The OKC series was as good as NBA basketball gets.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Vintimus Prime posted:

Any reports of what Lebron said to Steph that got that reaction?

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE

mA
Jul 10, 2001
I am the ugly lover.

TBeats posted:

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Jack's Flow posted:

What's anticlimactic about it? The OKC series was as good as NBA basketball gets.

That's just it, the WCF was great, and this series has been a wet fart by comparison. Whole lot of bad basketball by both teams, though obviously the Cavs have been much worse.

• Locked thread