Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

This was a productive weekend for me. What did my fellow goons accomplish this weekend. Please keep this thread positive, it is a positive thread for positive people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

got high

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ate a bunch of spaghetti and gambled what little money I had. :feelsgood:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
got drunk

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
While op was busy, I was productive with his wife. Stay positive, op!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i tried to deliver street justice to a pimp and failed, i tried to go to the gym and failed, i tried to drink -- successfully

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I got high and drunk all weekend but also accomplished a bunch of poo poo around the house, get on my level plebs :smug:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Photographed the pride parade.

Got out on my motorcycle.

Cooked some salmon and some chicken.

Jerked off real good.

Talked to some women.

Gonna watch some hockey and drink some distilled alcohol.

drat, it feels good to be a gangster.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I went to a wedding and pulled my ball sack out in the photo booth and put it in the photo album and the lady working there either didn't care or didn't notice so now my friend has to see my balls again. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dave_Indeed posted:

I went to a wedding and pulled my ball sack out in the photo booth and put it in the photo album and the lady working there either didn't care or didn't notice so now my friend has to see my balls again. lol.

idea for wedding gift: tattoo dice pattern on your balls and give them to your newly married friend to hang from their rearview mirror

• Locked thread