Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
My wife met a kid named Isis last week at the playground. The girl was 6 or 7 so young enough in my mind to change her name or at least promote a nickname. White trash parents. I figure they simply never watch or read any news and basically are unaware.

Also we know a 9/11 kid. Not much you can do when it is ready to pop out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

City of Tampa posted:

how about being born on 4/20/1889?

A good friend of mine was born on that day, but he is dead now. Killed himself. It was so sad.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mcustic posted:

A good friend of mine was born on that day, but he is dead now. Killed himself. It was so sad.

The world mourns with you, friend.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

City of Tampa posted:

Duuuuuuuude :ghitler:

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Could you imagine if the 9/11 kid caught AIDS? 😂😂

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Had a friend once who was born on 4/20/1596

His last birthday party was a blast

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nice find

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

If you forget the kids birthday you can collapse weeping to your knees and scream "I forgot!"

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

the great deceiver posted:

my 96 year old grandfathers birthday is 420 and he doesnt get why its funny lol what a fuckin lame

idk why but this reminds me that the dude buried next to my grandma has "yeah buddy" written on his headstone

he died in 08 lol
his kids or whoever probably laughed at first but now they're like 'oops his whole life is represented by a joke'

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Page 2 and still no hulk hogan gif. I'm surprised at you goons, surprised and disappointed.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Thank god it was just one kid, and not TWINS, 'mirite guys? :911:

Eddy-Baby
Mar 8, 2006

₤₤LOADSA MONAY₤₤
I was helping a guy produce his resume today and his birthdate was 9/11

So I just wrote in "9th November" to avoid confusion

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

jesus was born on christmas

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Sten Freak posted:

My wife met a kid named Isis last week at the playground. The girl was 6 or 7 so young enough in my mind to change her name or at least promote a nickname. White trash parents. I figure they simply never watch or read any news and basically are unaware.

Also we know a 9/11 kid. Not much you can do when it is ready to pop out.

It's not like isis has thousands of years of history as a name and any associations other than terrorist ones, right?

https://youtu.be/t8cELTdtw6U

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Does anyone know what today's terrorism warning color is? I haven't checked yet. Is it orange???

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Nathilus posted:

It's not like isis has thousands of years of history as a name and any associations other than terrorist ones, right?

https://youtu.be/t8cELTdtw6U

White trash parents naming their kid after a know sibling fucker is even funnier than terrorism lmao.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
cover it in jet fuel and light it on fire to see if it melts and falls down

Llareggub
Dec 28, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

His name? Albert Einstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder