Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dreddout posted:

This would be the most morally justified action in America since the Civil Rights Movement imho.

Walmart can stay, but we will violently and completely repossess all wealth held by the Waltons and bury them in a mass grave somewhere in Arkansas. Walmart will become a confederation of employee owned coops served via the same supply chain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

symbolic posted:

i'm guessing it's a 30-something white dude this time

Those drat white dudes.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

LGD posted:

plus, if I'm being completely honest, this seems like a really bad way to demonstrate that you'd have been/would be the superior choice for department manager

I don't know man. It shows initiative and sociopathic behavior. Promote him to regional manager.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

god drat it

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

what are you crying about??

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

Nathilus posted:

I hope everyone in amarillo dies. They all deserve it.

Now this is a platform I can get behind

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Hi I'm from the future. Dude's name was Mohammad and in a week we'll find out that he, too, was gay.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

Walmart can stay, but we will violently and completely repossess all wealth held by the Waltons and bury them in a mass grave somewhere in Arkansas. Walmart will become a confederation of employee owned coops served via the same supply chain.

the terrorism is coming from inside the thread

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Linux Pirate posted:

Do you think the pet fish they sell are safe? :ohdear:

sadly, the pet fish are still in Wal*Mart so they are doomed to perish of unnatural deaths at a young age :(

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Junkfist posted:

Hi I'm from the future. Dude's name was Mohammad and in a week we'll find out that he, too, was gay.

They came to America to work and pray, but could not resist the hairless chests and oiled muscles of the West.

Also, the selfsucking.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Junkfist posted:

More, please more, always more.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Strategic Tea posted:

the terrorism is coming from inside the thread

Yeah, Arkansas doesn't deserve to be haunted by the Waltons.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

HeldenSterbenNicht posted:

Some cop is robbing the walmart bank before anyone else can get over there.

how much could you really get from a bank in wal-mart? im guessing about 40 bucks in foodstamps

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I'm most amazed that some guy ran in here to declare to everyone that he lives in a lovely neighborhood behind a wal-mart in a town that's garbage even by Texas standards

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Instead of averaging one mass shooting a week in America we'll soon be up to one per day.

*adjusts blindfold, whistles and goes about usual business*

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-mohammad-moghaddam-opens-fire-amarillo-walmart-shot-dead-police/

Shooter/dead guy was Mohammad Moghaddam and was from Iran, not Somalia. Thread is now racist for assuming he was Somalian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did window goon ever put on any pants?

If not could he post pics please

• Locked thread