Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yeah, but they left it in 2nd, you havve to make sure to leave it in 3rd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernatio
Nov 13, 2015

Questionable!
Get one of these: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
If you see the road is flooded, ram your car at high speeds through the water for a free car wash!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

if you drive a manual and aren't pretending you're racing every time you have an opportunity to accelerate on the open road, you're a loving shameful human being

This. If you don't let the engine rev to 5000 before shifting you may as well buy an automatic you pussy rear end bitch.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Whenever my wife goes to the gyno I go with her and steal a bunch of cervix swaps. They are great for cleaning the air vents on my car.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Come to a complete loving stop before any turn, and be sure to also do so in the middle of the turn also, to be extra safe

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Booblord Zagats posted:

Come to a complete loving stop before any turn, and be sure to also do so in the middle of the turn also, to be extra safe

Better yet, don't turn at all. If you wind up needing to go in a different direction, just carjack someone going that way.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
The best way to catch a free ride is to latch onto passing trucks like a lamprey

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i had a friend in high school who told me that if you put mothballs in your gas tank they would give you a burst of speed

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Want to save money and extend the oil life of your car? Open up the oil cap and turn your car on and while it's running take the garden hose and put water into your engine. This will loosen thick oil and make your car run much smoother and you will require less time consuming oil changes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when maneuvering through traffic activate your four way flashers to effectively "call dibs" on any direction

its a "car hack' dont tell too many people

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol I was just busting your "balls" so to speak (lady balls?) But honestly it's more then likely because Google owns YouTube. Do you have an Android phone?

lady balls are called ovaries

and yes I do, that makes sense

now I'm mad about corporate bullshit but not gonna do anything about it because what can I do

Infidel Castro posted:

This. If you don't let the engine rev to 5000 before shifting you may as well buy an automatic you pussy rear end bitch.

my tachometer was broken in my manual so IDK how high I usually went but it wasn't as high as I wanted to go. Car was a hard 20 years old and I was constantly worried it was gonna shake itself apart

Was fun as gently caress though

Looked like a Matchbox car too

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Go as fast as you want, the speed limit is just a stupid sign put there by sissies

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the rev limiter is there for a reason and you should be banging off it when accelerating for maximum speed and aggression

also if you have a manual learn to quick shift without causing the revs to drop out of the power band

you should ideally be chirping your tires from 1->2->3

DRIVE HARD

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
on flat, dry asphalt the fastest way to stop is to shift into reverse and floor it

edit: if you're already going backwards, shift into 3rd and floor it

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

Go as fast as you want, the speed limit is just a stupid sign put there by sissies

I mean it's just a sign not a cop

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
just keep it between the lines, unless you need to pass someone or do some doughnuts

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you are wearing mirrored sunglasses you can actually drive by looking directly into your rear view mirror

also try driving "vampire" style with your left foot on the gas and your right foot on the brake, its harder than it sounds!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Bust my ovaries

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
How about you suck my tip op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

urinating on your vehicle refreshes the waxy coating and gives it a healthy shine; it ensures the paint lasts for the life of the vehicle. this works especially well to remove bird poo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

drunk driving is only illegal if you get caught

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
To get an extra shine out of your car mix up a dozen eggs and brush a light coat over the car. The natural enzymes actually lasts longer and protects better than wax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You can put a turbocharger on a motorcycle. No one is stopping you.

• Locked thread