Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

havent watched the last few weeks of raw but my predictions seem to mostly line up with everyone else's on the one-sided ones. interesting that everyone has such different opinions on the tag matches tho

i think that gallows & anderson probably should win the tag titles but i picked new day just because i think that's what wwe will do for whatever reason

if i could go back and change a result it'd be corbin vs ziggler, i have no idea why i picked ziggler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i picked the vaudevillains on accident apparently

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

lmao that would be great tho, like the absolute worst choice they could make

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Crap. I fantasy booked wrong. Misread the question and wrote that bit for someone I'd actually enjoy winning it instead of who I expect to.

e: Only just now noticed there was one of these for NXT. Guess my score's screwed now anyway.

Xerzes fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 19, 2016

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Let's get ready to lose horribly! I'm in.

Kitten Kisses
Apr 2, 2007

Dancing with myself.
I bet against John, certainly this will end well for me...

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Xerzes posted:

Only just now noticed there was one of these for NXT. Guess my score's screwed now anyway.

lol yeah it looks like a lot of people didn't notice because nxt takeover was never included in the prediction game before

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
hopefully the fact that I actually submitted answers for the NXT thing will offset me getting zero points today

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

id like to throw in my opinion as someone who ran the game for two years and gave away fabulous prizes to say that including nxt in the points is garbage

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
id like to throw in my opinion as someone who participated in the game for two years and did not give up and quit to say that including nxt in the points is great

Trazer
Jan 9, 2005
Kudai!
I somehow completely forgot about this and probably submitted the guesses too late, but whatever!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
I have submitted my guaranteed-to-be-correct predictions.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress I almost forgot about this, pardon my lovely answers

Also, Golashes my score wasn't in the NXT totals, but I did predictions there, not sure what happened.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
e: wrong thread

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
everyone is wondering if those new gay fellows will still keep the tag titles

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Hope I'm not too late. Thanks to the person above me for reminding me that prediction games exist.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Ready to prove how stupid I can be.

(Spoiler: REALLY STUPID)

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

quote:

PSP WWE Prediction Game 2016-17
Does it even matter? It will involve Dean losing to Roman Reigns and looking like a sad sack incompetent, and SamuraiFoochs' heart will finally break into a thousand pieces. I feel bad for that guy. He so often expects the best, and never gets it. Goddammit, the WWE doesn't deserve him. gently caress you, Vince McMahon.

I am so happy I was so wrong.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think I only got one match right lol

e: nevermind I got three because outside of a couple matches I just picked what I thought WWE would do to piss me off.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i'm happy my prediction of adr winning was wrong

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm happy my prediction of adr winning was wrong

Same

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Well so much for my strategy of picking Cena because AJ winning would still make me happy.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I might've gotten a couple of predictions wrong but I feel like I won them all anyway. Good event and better results

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
congrats to everyone who was positive about wwe eventually doing an ok ppv

Fenrir posted:

gently caress I almost forgot about this, pardon my lovely answers

Also, Golashes my score wasn't in the NXT totals, but I did predictions there, not sure what happened.

I haven't done NXT yet; the scores in there were 2015's end results

Golashes fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jun 20, 2016

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm so glad I was very, very wrong.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
So I had no idea there was an NXT prediction game? Will this affect the overall scores for the WWE game or is this a fun side game?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

TheRico posted:

So I had no idea there was an NXT prediction game? Will this affect the overall scores for the WWE game or is this a fun side game?

I made this one worth a quarter of the WWE prediction games. Even having four of them will add up to be basically immaterial to the overall scores so it's mostly just for fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Golashes posted:

congrats to everyone who was positive about wwe eventually doing an ok ppv

I haven't done NXT yet; the scores in there were 2015's end results

Oops, my bad.

• Locked thread