Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
There has been alot negative stuff going on lately, Gorillas getting shot, Gay people Getting shot, Children getting eaten by alligators.

So I think we need some positive feel good vibes here. So lets talk about the opposite of bad touch which is good touch.

Touching is normal and health

Though for goons it might be awkward at times

But lets talk about all the times we got the good touch.

I ll start I had a good touch when I was 8 and my mom hugged me

I also had a good touch from the nice old man who massaged my arms when I went rock wall climbing college.

When I was in Jr high this girl gave me a hug and it felt soo good, she later moved to florida and had kids or something.

So goons try to be positive and remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got really drunk once and my friend touched my dick. It was nice.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't even remember his/her name.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't even remember his/her name.

WHat's your mother's name?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
When I was a kid my dad spanked me for going outside wearing socks without shoes

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i had a gf with huge magnificent tits and the next girl i dated had those droopy underinflated balloon tits and it was a real bummer every time i touched them

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Here's what use when I get confuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrTro1dlknk

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woVnGKo3Jbo

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

max4me posted:

When I was in Jr high this girl gave me a hug and it felt soo good, she later moved to florida and had kids or something.

Maybe your hug got her pregnant. Oh man you owe her so much in child support back-pay :ohdear:

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
I'm so lonely and I want nothing more than to die

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
well MY GIRLFRIEND some times touches me on purpose and
wait

max4me posted:

I also had a good touch from the nice old man who massaged my arms when I went rock wall climbing college.

wait a second op....

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Guys when I said good touch I dont mean sexual horny touch I mean the positive feelings that come from physical contact with other human beings.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

wait a second op....

Oh its a funny story my roomate wanted to go to a indoor rock climbing place and you need a even number of people to hold the rope. So he asked me to come. I never did that kinda climbing before so I foolishly used my arms to pull me up and not my legs.

My arms cramped up and this nice old man with a white beard threw his little hand towel over my arm and massaged them while telling me I did it wrong.

When I went back and told my college friend and his pals they just looked at me funny, guess they didnt get the nice old man massage like me. :smile:

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Touching is bad. The world would be better if we all stopped touching each other, with hands, penises, bullets, etc.

No touching!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

My Dad used to draw out each letter of the alphabet on my bhole with his tongue when I was young to help me before big tests.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Nobody is willing to touch me, op. :(

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

touchy touchy!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
gave myself "the good touch" just about five minutes ago

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

E.T. touched my weiner

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

E.T. touched my weiner

NO NO NO THATS BAD TOUCH WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT GOOD TOUCH

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
when i am laying on my stomach in bed my girlfriend scratches my back and it feels like a good touch because i have a ton of back hair and it gets itchy

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

max4me posted:

NO NO NO THATS BAD TOUCH WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT GOOD TOUCH

how do you know he didn't enjoy it?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Before I had to retire from FPS I was getting carpal tunnel real bad and had to wear wrist braces everywhere. Some weird old lady where I worked said she's a masseuse and could massage my wrists.

Was weird but it did make my hands feel a lot better

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

The Rage posted:

My Dad used to draw out each letter of the alphabet on my bhole with his tongue when I was young to help me before big tests.

youre welcome

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Qvindtar posted:

Touching is bad. The world would be better if we all stopped touching each other, with hands, penises, bullets, etc.

No touching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEJ6tZI7_k

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
You sound like a rapist, op

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I was always taught to be polite and to make a good first impression. That's why when I first meet someone, I very respectfully put my hand down their pants and firmly grasp their dick/labia, while smiling and maintaining eye contact.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
im a certified touch-haver

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I have a Chinese personal massager that looks like a toilet brush

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
touch... I remember touch...

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

this hot punky girl who was 19 bit my lip so loving hard while we were making out that it kinda killed the boner

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I touched two different women with my penis today. Was good.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zombie Boat posted:

You sound like a rapist, op

Rapist!? heaven forbid, Look sounds like you got some negative feelings regarding the healing power of touch.

Surely there must have be one time in your life Goon where you felt comfort and reassurance from physical contact with another human being.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i had a gf with huge magnificent tits and the next girl i dated had those droopy underinflated balloon tits and it was a real bummer every time i touched them

Honestly it's just not worth dating a girl with sad tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I got good-touched once, OP. Maybe, someday, it'll happen again. But that's just optimism talking.

I just want to sleep through sunrise, and then drink through that part of the day that I can't sleep. Is that too much to ask, OP?!

You're triggering me with all this mad pressure

• Locked thread