Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
If you had to choose 1 family member to die suddenly, who would it be and why?

Me? It would be between my sister who was a bitch to me my whole life or my grandpa for being a racist shitmagician. Probably my grandpa first though, followed closely by my sister. How about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'd pck u op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
but why

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
seems a bit harsh innit

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
this whole thought experiment of yours is so repugnant to me i refuse to even consider it for a second, OP. i just thought that you should know that, that is why i am posting right now.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Wow op

consider therapy

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
pretty mean imo

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Myself, because I complete the holy trinity and it is my destiny.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
My grandfather would be nice for the immediate return of all the time I've spent making sure I was one of the few people in the family to stay in his will by agreeing with all of his Glenn Beck poo poo. Second place is my stepmother who spells my name wrong and says i'm living in a city in a country that I'm not even close to on every family christmas card she sends out.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my grandfather is aslo a shitmagician

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i come from a long line of proud shitmagicians.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

small hendren posted:

If you had to choose 1 family member to die suddenly, who would it be and why?

Me? It would be between my sister who was a bitch to me my whole life or my grandpa for being a racist shitmagician. Probably my grandpa first though, followed closely by my sister. How about you?

OP should retitle thread, "Little poo poo bitch cites things that make him cry and pee."

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

my husband

also, will you marry me, op?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Dave_Indeed posted:

OP should retitle thread, "Little poo poo bitch cites things that make him cry and pee."

I would read that thread.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I'd pick my great grandfather's ghost he overshadows me to this day and I know killing a ghost would negate death and make him alive and therefore human and CONQUERABLE

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

can i pick me?

i want to pick me

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

my unborn son

I don't want kids so eat that kid-having shrubtards :smuggo:

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Does it have to be just 1?

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I would like my DNA to be examined and traced back to the earliest extent possible. Then someone can create a time machine and kill my earliest ancestors. Ending generations of terrible people.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Microwave's mom

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Adolf Hitler

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Uncle Rapeandstab

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

humans are all one big family if you think about it. so i was gonna say bin laden but hes already dead so i guess some other bad terrorist guy

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
My dad because he works really drat hard and deserves the sweet release of death. Or maybe just a nice vacation.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whose the president of isis? that guy i guess idk

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Everyone dies, everyone.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
what happened to big hendren?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'd marry your sister and then take you out, OP-in-law :twisted:

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
my older brother, he's a dick

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Yeah my sister for being a huge oval office to my sick mother, no I'm not kidding I would almost stab that bitch at this point.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Tuxedo Gin posted:

can i pick me?

i want to pick me

Pretty sure this is the only moral choice and was not explicitly forbidden. :unsmith:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Probably my mom cause I'll be rich as gently caress when she's dead but removing finances from the equation, my brother because he's a shithead.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

small hendren posted:

shitmagician

I don't think it's cool to call them that so soon after Orlando tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
easy op, my fiance

's one eyed three legged fleabitten gently caress of a porky mix

• Locked thread