Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

and you were there with your staff, as well as your peer chiefs of staff, and their staff, not to mention your boss, THE PREIDENT, when over teleconference, you hear this guy talking about you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNquBvjwXI&t=26s

Like, seriously, dude? that was like... my one C?! gently caress you!! I'mright here, I can hear everything you're saying to the president. :fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

what is that like mystical flute that comes in at the end....

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Norton posted:

what is that like mystical flute that comes in at the end....

They cut right before the Loon call.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

yeah, if you watch the whole thing, the guy who edited together the video appartently has a hard on for the douche-bag who just owned me in front of my colleages subordinates and boss

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Lets have a meeting, Bananana. Bring your staff, we're going to need it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
A black president!??!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Airborne Viking posted:

Lets have a meeting, Bananana. Bring your staff, we're going to need it.
:captainpop:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

you should have brought a dog into the office. a cool dog. i suggest a really cool dog, one i may or may not have seen in a picture (i wont post it because its not cool to post pictures of the cool dog) but its pretty cool, you know, it wears glasses, and a hat, its chill as heck, its basically the best dog ever. maybe you should have brought him to the meeting because nobody could ever be upset with that dog nearby.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

you should have brought a dog into the office. a cool dog. i suggest a really cool dog, one i may or may not have seen in a picture (i wont post it because its not cool to post pictures of the cool dog) but its pretty cool, you know, it wears glasses, and a hat, its chill as heck, its basically the best dog ever. maybe you should have brought him to the meeting because nobody could ever be upset with that dog nearby.

yeah but what did the dog get in astro physics

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im trying to imagine it but im having a hard time cuz none of the meetings i have to go to are important in the slightest

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Norton posted:

yeah but what did the dog get in astro physics

He must have a pretty decent grasp of the subject if he's DEFYING GRAVITY?!

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I wouldn't worry too much. The music was really loud and it was kind of hard to hear what he was saying. The President ought to fire whoever is doing the sound mixing when this is all over.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I wouldn't worry too much. The music was really loud and it was kind of hard to hear what he was saying. The President ought to fire whoever is doing the sound mixing when this is all over.

Wow, dude, you too? The Presidents Chief Sound advisor is right next to me, and he is crying now. CRYING! I hope yourë happy.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
There is no such thing as an important meeting. Meetings are just where MBA's write down the answers from the smart kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is actually not the first time this has happened to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxVdhAJr1So&t=9s

• Locked thread