Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
When I listen to the oldies station (not classic rock, dildoes) I really love the deep cuts they play on the weekends. Puts a smile on this face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sorry for the serious question in GBS but what do you consider oldies vs classic rock?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cnut posted:

Sorry for the serious question in GBS but what do you consider oldies vs classic rock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They need to make some new oldies because I'm tired of hearing all the same songs over and over.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I like them both, idiot

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

cnut posted:

Soul songs/Motown/Elvis vs zep and clap. Etc. I love them both don't get me wrong.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

love to hear some delfonics op

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like them both, idiot

Learn to read you son of abitxh!!!! (I love you)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeYn_W14zTU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hell yeah

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hot take. At 57 years olds I would attempt to break this woman's hips, stuffing myself into her.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

VendaGoat posted:

Hot take. At 57 years olds I would attempt to break this woman's hips, stuffing myself into her.

That's a man, baby

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Daddy took my T bird away :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Daddy took my T bird away :(

Let's kill him.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

That's a man, baby

don't make me kick you knees the wrong way

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
...and that's a tip 'o the hat to gang down at Paul's Pierogies, now here's one for Mona from Verona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP5qCHK1MSo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

they tend to bleed too much

• Locked thread