Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

ending was kinda bad but i guess its better to do a definitive finale than to drag the "look at these puppets PSYCH they're creepy!!" videos out any longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Wow, no love for the computer, the computery guy, with the best song and best episode.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Nanomashoes posted:

Wow, no love for the computer, the computery guy, with the best song and best episode.
The don't touch me part where it glitches out and goes to black for a bit is amazing.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It would have been scarier if the puppets were skeletons, IMO.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Let's learn about puking :barf:

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My least favorites are the Creative and Dreams.

I feel like Love and Computer have the best music but Time and Healthy have the creepiest moments. Those videos for me are where they hit their groove with key aspects of what I feel they were going for with these videos.

I roll my eyes at a lot of try-hard interpretation of the videos because I can see some points where they're making fun of something and sometimes they're just being loving weird. Dreams sucked but that's okay. 4/6 ain't bad.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I find the oil drowning scene surprisingly disturbing considering it is a puppet that's drowning.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

same, actually. it was quite unpleasant

also here's some dogs

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Lol if you honestly had feelings or sympathies for a puppet, they're already handicapped as it is, they lack motor neurone skills, they can't even digest food and it always tastes of felt.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they make up for those shortcomings by getting all the anal fisting they can handle tho

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"well i've got literally nothing to do...what can i draw spanking pictures of?"

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
An old man died, but LOOK a computer.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Stay fresh

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I just like watching weird poo poo and these fulfilled Weird poo poo quota OK so they're alright

don't think about it too much

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
They weren't kidding about that never being creative again shite.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
no dong

voted 1

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Was the red guy pulling the plug a metaphor for brexit?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
No he's a flying spaghetti monster

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Is there an elderly, teenagers or kids react to this episode yet? Someone call youtube so they can make it it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm rewatching them all, because what else does one do at 2 in the gd morning

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm rewatching them all, because what else does one do at 2 in the gd morning
have sex

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
the episode itself is a reaction video
it's the part where the red guy tries to show other red guys the songs and they boo him and think it's boring

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

??

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

with your hand or someone else?

what you talking about?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Junior Jr. posted:

with your hand or someone else?

what you talking about?

Yeah exactly 2am's the absolute worst time for sex, even if it is fun.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i twas alright. i mean it was okay.i guess i liked it when the guy did the thing in front of the people and they were like i donjt like this. i didnt laugh audibly but it amused me

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i think im going to kill someone

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

lonesomedwarf posted:

i think im going to kill someone

who?

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

why does the internet do things like this

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
The series is a narrative about how media affects different generations.
Yellow represents the youngest age (most vulnerable to the type of media touted in DHMIS), Red represents the cynical 20-30 somethings (least vulnerable), and Duck represents the old generation (largely a third party, but an increasing market for social media). Yellow does not question what he sees, and often goes along with what's going on. Red questions and criticizes and is the least affected one of the three, and is even free to leave the surreal puppet world (and even likes it enough to go back). Duck goes with it, but makes educated guesses and finally becomes critical of the world around; he is an unimportant subgroup and the media eliminates his presence.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Kikka posted:

The series is a narrative about how media affects different generations.
Yellow represents the youngest age (most vulnerable to the type of media touted in DHMIS), Red represents the cynical 20-30 somethings (least vulnerable), and Duck represents the old generation (largely a third party, but an increasing market for social media). Yellow does not question what he sees, and often goes along with what's going on. Red questions and criticizes and is the least affected one of the three, and is even free to leave the surreal puppet world (and even likes it enough to go back). Duck goes with it, but makes educated guesses and finally becomes critical of the world around; he is an unimportant subgroup and the media eliminates his presence.

That sounds really boring.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

trying to convince myself these were good but honestly it's just this one...maybe the computer episode too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Germstore posted:

That sounds really boring.

• Locked thread