Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm going to whimsically guess that the enemy psyker will hit Perils.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Skellybones posted:

I'm going to whimsically guess that the enemy psyker will hit Perils.

The bigger question is if the daemonhost that is smack dab in the middle of you all will hit Perils.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Werix posted:

The bigger question is if the daemonhost that is smack dab in the middle of you all will hit Perils.

pray for the sweet release of death

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Werix posted:

What happens if the daemonhost rolls possession?

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
The plot of the The Odd Couple except everyone involved has clawed their eyes out and sprouted tentacles by the end.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Werix posted:

That's not a question.

chin up everything sucks posted:

:effort: Reroll the result
:getin: Two daemons one host
:vomarine: Enemy gets possessed
:scrunt: Player gets possessed
:krakken: Everyone gets possessed

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

chin up everything sucks posted:

That meansXanaroch has succeeded at daemonhosting so well it is able to manifest fully in the material plane without having to use a meat puppet.

Said meatpuppet explodes.

We Acolytes need to start using :vomarine: more often.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I've never seen a puking marine in any game, or even official stories.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Viva Miriya shall we stab the space marine together? I've got noodly arms but ganging up with a power sword should make it a bit less suicidal.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Sorry. Been a crazy week. I plan to update this weekend, or maybe next week.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Skellybones posted:

Viva Miriya shall we stab the space marine together? I've got noodly arms but ganging up with a power sword should make it a bit less suicidal.

i mean eventually we'll get into that, I'm working my way to charge distance first

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Don't forget to take his skull as a trophy.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
RE: Double Team vs Combat Master, taken from the errata of DH2:

quote:

Question: Does the Combat Master talent (page 124) negate the bonus multiple opponents with the Double Team talent (page 126) would gain?

Answer: No. The opponents would gain the +10 bonus from Double Team, but not any bonuses from Ganging Up.

The wording of the talents in DH2 and BC is literally exactly the same. So unless you're actively going to houserule that this isn't the case, I'm counting Double Team against Combat Master in the future.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
*Runs onto battlefield, slides five meters on wide, shallow puddle of former boss, gently punches the thing with chainsaws for hands*

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I approve of "Operation: have minion engage the AF in melee combat while I run engage the astartes."

Proper use of minions that is.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Can we see what chapter heraldry the SM has?

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Skellybones posted:

Can we see what chapter heraldry the SM has?

Black shield.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Having FL: Inquisition and SL: Heraldry would the meaning of that be apparent?

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Just a heads up, I'll try to post this week, but I'm doing a community theater play this weekend, so every night this week is full dress rehearsal. It'll mean a lot of "late" nights where I'll probably be too exhausted to give a proper update.

I appreciate your patience. Worst case scenario, expect an update next Tuesday at the latest hopefully.

I apologize in advance.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

<~Dyne> lol, just lol if ur bettering urself rather than running games on the internet

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Khorne take the wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Yeah, I'm not feeling this game anymore. It started out as a good premise, focus on the fall of some Inquisition folks to chaos, but it never came off as that, and at this point I feel zero desire to update the game. I think I took too long to get to the part where you guys fall, and at this point, I just feel zero motivation to move this into the next step, which is you guys being brand new chaos folks in the Screaming Vortex.

poo poo, I just noticed this game celebrated one year running yesterday. Didn't seem that long.

• Locked thread